Posted On: 07-12-2018
Position Title: Intraday Specialist
Job Location: Draper, Utah
Company Name: HealthEquity Inc.
Apply Online: https://careers-healthequity.icims.com/jobs/1333/intraday-specialist/job?mode=view&mobile=false&width=521&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-420&jun1offset=-360
Details of the position:
How you can make a difference
You would be assisting in the success of HealthEquity through real time monitoring of interaction volumes and staffing to ensure service levels are met.
What you’ll be doing
- Monitor, track, and execute forecasted plan
- Perform root cause and trending analysis of historical performance of knowledge groups/queues to identify areas of opportunity and make strategic recommendations
- First level troubleshooting for business interruptions and escalation as appropriate
- Tracking Real-Time Adherence
- Assisting in the coordination, appropriate allocation and availability of call center staff in order to achieve daily project goals
- Maintain contact center abandon percentages by adjusting call allocation and offering VTO
- Managing Intraday email inbox
- Identify & allocate time for member service specialists to complete their trainings, call listening, etc…
- Creating and maintaining intra-day department reports
- Other tasks and projects as assigned by management
What you will need to be successful
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Self-Starter with excellent written and verbal communication as well as interpersonal skills.
- Ability to digest data and communicate findings to further improve department efficiency.
- Intermediate or higher Microsoft Office knowledge e.g. Excel
- Regular and predictable attendance is required; must be meeting Core 4 goals
- Must be willing to work in office
- Must be willing to work a Saturday shift