Posted On: 6-4-2015
Position Title: Outbound Call Center Director
Job Location: Hunt Valley, MD
About the Company
TCC, LLC is a new and dynamic contact center focused on providing superior customer service support and building strategic partnerships with our clients. Our clients are world-wide, ever-changing and evolving, and always introducing new products and ideas to the marketplace. TCC takes pride in always being open to change and ready to adapt in order to meet the needs our clients.
Opening its doors in June 2012, TCC currently has over 90 customer solutions specialists handling inbound calls, collections, correspondence emails, and providing click to chat services to multiple clients. TCC, LLC is a people company, our passion and dedication to the growth and success of our employees can be seen in each one of our actions and initiatives.
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday 8 am to 11 pm; Saturday 10 am to 8 pm.
The Outbound Call Center Director’s objective is to create a motivating work environment that contributes to the center’s ability to deliver superior service to customers and is also an effective liaison with key stakeholder departments, whose strategic decisions impact work load volume, procedures and operations. The Director will be responsible for developing, motivating, managing, and leading a team of professional customer solution specialist and supervisors. This person will assume an integral role as part of TCC’s leadership team and contribute to its future success.
This position is responsible for managing all aspects of Outbound Team activities to meet revenue, quality, and budgetary goals. The Director will be responsible for a wide-range of center related system functionality and skilled personnel, as well as contributing to the strategic planning and benchmarking efforts of the center which will improve processes and create efficient operations.
Creating an Outbound Power Center, including:
- Developing and managing new and existing OB campaigns
- Measuring and managing to KPIs – setting OB and client targets
- Ensuring team performance
- List management
- Coaching and motivating
- Managing information and statistics
- Create and Manage staff bonus, reward and incentive schemes
- Stay current and informed of legislation, new working practices and technological changes
- Responsible for recruiting and hiring, along with staff turnover, absenteeism and overtime
- Managing a large team of staff from diverse backgrounds
The Outbound Call Center Director must be able to respond to rapid changes in call volumes and customer needs; some (but not all) of which is predictable. As a result, all processes must adjust accordingly; staff, headcount, hours worked, etc. In addition, changes in customer preferences, market factors, media influences, etc. all affect how the call center must be prepared to serve the needs of its clients.
This requires an ability to understand, implement and train staff on company policies and procedures, as well as make changes in process, procedure and policy. Managing in a constant state of change while leading and developing others is a requirement of the job. The Outbound Call Center Director consistently demonstrates ownership and works independently including non-traditional hours.
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree from an accredited college or university or combination of equivalent work experience
- Proven outbound call center experience with working knowledge of outbound platforms
- Non-profit outbound call center experience preferred
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Solid customer focus and with ability to operate well in teams
- Capable of developing and motivating staff
- Great confidence and excellent business sense
- Must be able to set, satisfy, and exceed targets
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills
- Strong verbal, listening, and written communications skills required
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Office functions including extended Outlook functions and complex Excel functions.
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, ever changing work environment
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, plenty of free parking, and an onsite fitness facility open to employees. Interested and qualified applicants please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.