Posted On: 5-01-2017
Job Title: Real-Time WFM Analyst
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
Company: Banner Health
Apply Online: Banner Health Real-Time WFM Analyst – 198841
Contact Info: Robert Krosting, email@example.com
Banner Health is expanding the workforce management (WFM) organization to support its customer service network. The WFM team provides long-term demand forecasting and capacity planning, scheduling, real-time execution, and performance reporting. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a newly formed WFM organization and support Banner’s customer-centric vision. At Banner, the mission is to make a difference in people’s lives through excellent patient care. If you are a workforce planning professional and passionate about helping others, Banner is the place for you!
Banner Healthcare is a non-profit organization and the largest private employer in Arizona.
The Real-Time Performance Analyst will be responsible for managing the intraday contact center performance for the Banner Health customer service network. This role will troubleshoot and analyze staffing and contact volume trends, react to contact agent staffing gaps, and liaise with Technologies to report system issues. This position will engage with the customer service operations groups to adjust staffing levels, reschedule pre-planned off-the-phone activities, and course-correct deviations to the staffing plan.
- Leverage partnerships across Banner customer service network to execute the contact agent staffing plan in order to achieve the Abandon Contact Rate goals. Build effective partnerships through strong relationship building skills in order to course-correct deviations from the staffing plan.
- Provide real-time performance management for the contact centers by addressing intraday staffing gaps, rescheduling off-the-phone time to periods where excess staffing is forecasted, and escalating staffing deficiencies to leadership.
- Interpret the short-term staffing plan and take immediate action to close the gap between the forecasted staffing actuals and requirements.
- Understand the contact delivery paths and how the contact routing impacts the staffing plan and the complexities related to multi-skills and contact overflows.
- Identify trends, recognize linkages and patterns in the contact center performance data.
- Troubleshoot, triage, and analyze contact center performance issues and appropriately initiate resolution steps. Liaise between the customer service contact groups and the Information Technology teams.
- Support the business continuation planning efforts by invoking the appropriate contact delivery and staffing protocols to mitigate the customer impact.
High school or equivalent education and/or experience.
Two years experience in contact center environment. Proven abilities in using data to influence others.
High proficiency with Excel.
Working knowledge of Banner Health contact center segments preferred.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
Please apply at Bannerhealth.com/careers. Link is below: