Posted On: 06-13-2017
Position Title: Sr. Forecast Analyst
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN
Contact Information: Alexia Zarling, email@example.com
Apply online: https://www.joinameriprise.com/
- Provide Analytical support for Ameriprise Service Delivery Service Operations
- Responsible for analyzing and forecasting call center staffing needs.
- Develop and maintain sophisticated forecasting models, and develop tools and techniques that enhance quality, and forecast accuracy.
- Responsible for analyzing current performance and proposing solution-based process assessments/change requirements
- Analyze existing business trends for customer behavior, volumes, and service metrics.
- Review, combine, filter, analyze and leverage data from multiple sources to ensure continuous improvement of service performance.
- Utilize data findings and analysis to identify process gaps and opportunities for increased service levels. Report information to the leadership team and provide recommendations for solutions.
- Responsible for leading, monitoring and distributing reporting and analytics to leadership team and other business partners.
- Facilitate frequent and regular meetings with leadership to maintain working relationships, ensuring data needs are met.
- Quantify the impact of business initiatives by partnering with all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree, MS preferred.
- Ability to take initiative, seeks out root causes, and explains business performance.
- Strong analytical skills, adept data mining, data analysis and data presentation.
- 3-5 years of Call Center analytics experience and/or business forecasting.
- Excellent oral presentation skills with the ability to demonstrate clear communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to balance several on-going projects simultaneously
- Able to speak both technical and business languages.
- Able to manage multiple work streams and tasks.
- Able to think clearly and act positively under pressure.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Experience with SAS a plus
- 2+ years of forecasting, multivariate analysis, experiential design, statistical analysis or data mining.