Technical Analyst – Detroit, MI
Posted on 05/10/2012
Company: Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
Location: Detroit, MI
|Contact Person: Sandra King, Sr. Consultant in Talent Acquisition
Or apply on MiBluetalent.com – job number GRO000G2 – TECHNICAL ANALYST – WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Michigan has an opening in downtown Detroit, Michigan for a Technical Analyst in Workforce Management. Will be responsible for the analysis and enforcement of WFM best practices with a particular focus on technical and analytic responsibilities. Reporting to the Senior Technical Analyst, the role will utilize forecaster/scheduler software to provide information on call center trends and forecast/schedule support for call centers.
Capture and manage data in support of operational analysis and reporting. Responsible for day-to-day monitoring of the outsourcing plan. Manage call volume/AHT short-term forecasting. Analyze call center data, identify trends, and make recommendations based on trend analysis. Design and maintain database/spreadsheet models. Analyze and implement adjustments to scheduling models. Evaluate call center performance against benchmark data. Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- Two (2) to three (3) years experience in a forecasting or Scheduling Analyst role required.
- Knowledge of Blue Pumpkin and Aspect technology workforce planning capabilities required.
- High level of skill in data analysis including comprehension of math and statistics.
- Ability to create and build collaborative working relationships with call center line leaders.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of call center operations, call routing, and ACD systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to interact with all levels of personnel.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; with advanced knowledge of Excel required
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage changing priorities.
- Other related skills and/or abilities may be required to perform this job.