Posted On: 7-2-2014
Position Title: Traffic and Scheduling Analyst
Job Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Contact info: http://mainstreet.fiserv.net/Display/router.aspx?docid=67723
Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV) is a leading global provider of information management and electronic commerce systems for the financial services industry, providing integrated technology and services that create value and results for our clients. Fiserv drives innovations that transform experiences for more than 16,000 clients worldwide, including banks, credit unions and thrifts, billers, mortgage lenders and leasing companies, brokerage and investment firms and other business clients.
What We Do
We help our clients solve complex business challenges. Whether you want to grow deposits, attract and retain customers, fight fraud or meet regulatory compliances, Fiserv provides the expertise, tools and guidance to help you solve problems and meet business demands.
Fiserv delivers technology solutions in five areas of competence:
- Payments: Solutions to optimize all aspects of payments, creating efficiency and driving growth
- Processing Services: Solutions for managing account-based transactions reliably and securely
- Risk & Compliance: Solutions to prevent and mitigate risk
- Customer & Channel Management: Solutions to attract, retain and grow customer relationships
- Insights & Optimization: Solutions that transform data into actionable business insights
Under general supervision, this position analyzes call center trends, including call volumes, call patterns, staff productivity, attrition rates, and resource allocation. The traffic and scheduling analyst monitors call volume of inbound call traffic and ensures customer service needs are met by coordination. Responsibilities include adjusting call volumes in a timely manner. This position creates reports that will be used for capacity planning within the call center. The Traffic and Scheduling Analyst uses analysis results to forecast call arrival and build staffing scheduling plans to meet business unit goals and objectives. Successful candidate maintains and administers the Workforce Management systems to include updating associate skills, skill levels, permissions, work groups, schedules, offline activities, etc. This position is required to maintain positive relationships with operations, outsource partners and other support groups. The Traffic and Scheduling Analyst coordinates with other departments when outages occur and calls must be redirected. This position also completes monthly audit of claims.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
– Minimum of 1 years of related experience in a multi-function call center
– Experience using Workforce Management Software
– Statistical Data Analysis a plus
– Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
– Strong Data Analysis skills
– Project Management skills
– Solid understanding of Contact Center workforce management tools and theories
– High level of professionalism
Fiserv offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
Fiserv, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.