Posted On: 3-13-2015
Position Title: VP Customer Care- Workforce Management
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Comcast shapes the future at the intersection of media and technology. We create world-class experiences that people love and trust and drive innovation that builds value. We bring millions TV and Internet, entertainment, sports and news, communications and home management, theme parks, television and movies. Comcast brings to life the best of what’s to come.
Responsible for a deep understanding of the relevant business strategic agenda and vigorously ensures that resourcing strategies directly support this agenda. Effectively examines resource planning requirements at a divisional level, monitoring trends and future demand. Drives change transformation and strategy execution to achieve specific business results. Participates with other top leaders to establish division/group/company-wide processes. Creates business strategy to focus on strengths, competitive advantage and differentiation. Incorporates broad knowledge to address complex, unusual and critical issues. Develops long-term plans that impact the achievement of business results. Recognizes profitability and revenue potential in business opportunities. Demonstrates leadership versatility.
- Develops innovative models on resourcing and workforce planning that can be implemented to meet business needs both in the short and long-term. Ensures the resourcing function is linked more closely to divisional business needs.
- Works with HR colleagues to develop and implement commercial solutions that integrate global/local business needs; communicates and involves key stakeholders around changes and embeds locally. Develops the internal capability for workforce planning, addressing both short and long-term needs of the division.
- Effectively leads, influences, and communicates functional expertise to senior executives across the Group, building strong relationships with HR functional peers; is a key member of a number of leadership teams; effectively contributes to, leads, and provides support.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
Masters Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study:
Years Experience: Generally requires 15+ years related experience
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.