Posted On: 06-18-2018
Position Title: Workforce Analyst
Job Location: Delta Dental MI-Farm Hills-DDFH
Apply Online: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1214201&d=TRI&r=5000379590806#/
Job Summary: To provide workforce planning and optimization processes and performance analysis to achieve desired service goals for all Enterprise contact centers.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
1. Administers and maintains the workforce management application to determine forecasts, staffing models, schedules, and long range planning.
- Creates staff schedules, manages time-off requests and timecard reporting, monitors adherence to schedule, maintains daily exceptions, approves shift switching, and administers shift bid process.
- Prepares, scrubs, trends, and analyzes historical data on call volume, Average Handle Time (AHT), absenteeism, Key Performance Indicator’s (KPI), shrinkage, occupancy, adherence, and forecast accuracy to be used in the workforce planning process and recommends performance improvement opportunities based on analysis.
- Analyzes and recommends departmental staffing/scheduling options to management in order to achieve service level goals and performs intra-day management function and responds accordingly to unforeseen events, changes in the business, weather related issues, outages, etc.
- Updates, maintains, and reports head count, attrition, productivity, and other workforce performance related items.
- Troubleshoots system issues, determines root cause, repairs, coordinates with vendors when necessary, escalates and tests solutions.
- Creates, plans, and executes project plans relating to workforce management application and processes and researches, recommends, and deploys new workforce call center technologies.
- Administers staff training on workforce management technology, concepts, theories, processes, and provides daily technical end user support.
Perform other related assigned duties as necessary to complete the Primary Job Responsibilities as described above.
Position requires an associate’s degree, technical, or vocational and two years’ experience in contact center workforce planning, scheduling and optimization. Will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
Position requires intermediate knowledge of word processing with advanced knowledge of spreadsheets; knowledge of the Blue Pumpkin Workforce management software knowledge of the Verint Workforce management software and Interactive Intelligence Communication application suite preferred; knowledge of Contact Center staffing and forecasting techniques, and theories; excellent data analysis and organizational skills; effective verbal and written communication skills effective analytical and problem solving skills; ability to handle multiple projects; ability to work off hours to support system maintenance; on-call support is required during call center operating hours. Occasional travel may be required to some Enterprise sites and training facilities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.