Posted On: 03-29-2017
Position Title: Workforce Management Analyst
Job Location: Franklin, MA
Interactions is changing the way businesses and consumers communicate by transforming frustrating experiences into productive conversations.
At Interactions, we have created an environment that is based on innovation, quick-thinking and abundant growth opportunities. Our employees are smart, hard-working and invested in the success of the company. We pride ourselves on our forward-thinking and innovation, and our ability to balance a start-up environment with a healthy work-life balance.
Working at Interactions is an opportunity to be part of the team that’s changing the way customer care is delivered.
To support our continued growth, Interactions is hiring a Workforce Management Analyst. The Workforce Management Analyst will perform complex data analysis to determine staffing targets, call volume trends and provide recommendations to improve performance in support of our Technology Center organization. You will work closely with stakeholders throughout the company to assess key stakeholder needs, develop effective schedules to support core responsibilities while balancing the needs to new product launches, testing initiatives and special projects. As the Workforce Management Analyst you must be thoroughly abreast of all movements in staffing requirements and plan to achieve SLAs with effective scheduling and levers to ensure needs are met while recommended ways to improve performance. The Workforce Management Analyst should be considered the technical expert on the team and will coordinate system implementations for workforce management software.
- Develop and maintain inbound scheduling procedures with 85% schedule efficiency.
- Compile, track, and analyze inbound workload drivers, integrating into model to improve scheduling accuracy and understand impacts from various business strategies.
- Provide robust problem solving and analytical capabilities to identify performance improvement opportunities, root causes, and solutions.
- Facilitate weekly meetings and providing staffing recommendations to optimize operational efficiency.
- Responsible for maintaining monthly staffing plans and recommends hiring decisions.
- Create daily, weekly and monthly base schedules and forecasts by analyzing demand.
- Create and maintain WFM process and procedure documentation.
- Responsible for proposing and communicating changes to scheduling policies in terms of the value proposition.
- Provide accurate and timely analysis regarding workload, and service performance.
- Make recommendations for new or updated call/service center technology and process improvements to reduce costs.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Four to five years relevant experience.
- Strong analytical skills in call volume, employee workloads, and staffing optimization.
- Experience using analytical and management reporting tools.
- Ability to effectively manage and successfully assignments and projects.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrates ability to identify and solve process challenges through training, analysis of performance metrics, and use of advanced optimization techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with management and staff.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain composure in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Interactions is leading provider of speech and natural language technology that enables businesses and consumers to engage in productive conversations. With flexible products and solutions designed to meet the growing demand for unified, multichannel customer care, Interactions is delivering significant cost savings and unprecedented customer experience for some of the largest brands in the world. Founded in 2004, Interactions is headquartered in Franklin, Massachusetts with additional offices in Indiana, Texas, New Jersey, and New York. For more information, visit www.interactions.com