Posted On: 03-06-2018
Position Title: Workforce Management Analyst – II
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL
Contact: Tammie Moore – firstname.lastname@example.org
POSITION SUMMARY: This position is responsible for short and long term inbound forecasting utilizing Work Management software, PC’s, Voice response Units, Call Management Software, etc. The Business Support Analyst is responsible for collecting and performing complex contact center performance data analysis.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: THE FOLLOWING ARE THE USUAL, BASIC AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION. THESE FUNCTIONS ARE NOT TO BE CONSTRUED AS AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES, AND SKILLS REQUIRED.
- Model ethical behavior and execute job responsibilities in accordance with Citizens core values, ethics and information protection policies.
- Perform all activities related to forecasting, to ensure service and efficiency standards are met.
- Assist the management team, utilizing scheduling software, in analyzing time off requests, impact of team meetings, special events, holidays, training and etc., as they relate to call volumes and all call center staffing.
- Perform short and long range resource planning.
- Assist in the development of business requirements, design, and implementation/ maintenance of such to enhance the performance of the call center associates.
- Formulate staffing recommendations based upon analysis, data and input from users, business unit management and other technical staff.
- Steer the process for creating, maintaining and improving upon call center processes with business partners.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong knowledge of call center tool and software knowledge in workforce management, call routing automated call distribution (Siemens, IEX, etc.)
- In-depth understanding of the business unit’s operations processes and implications on other groups within the operations function and other divisions within the company.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent initiatives.
- Result oriented with proactive approach to resolving problems.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and respond to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Comprehensive understanding of call center (WFM) scheduling software
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associate’s degree OR 2 years of relevant experience OR a combination of college education and relevant experience equivalent to 2 years.
- AND – 3 or more years of experience in tracking, forecasting and planning by utilizing various call center tools to include 2 years or more experience gathering business requirements, analyzing requirements and making recommendations based on business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree
- AND – 5 years of experience in tracking /scheduling work-time and other related issues utilizing various software programs for a call center environment.
- Advanced Excel
- Access & SQL
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: This position requires the ability to sit for long periods of time, hear and converse over the telephone, and key frequently on a computer (2 or more hours per day).
Citizens offers a competitive annual salary commensurate with experience, and an excellent benefits package including retirement savings with an 8% company match, medical, dental, group life, long and short term disability and professional development opportunities.
Citizens is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Relocation Assistance is not available for this position.