Posted On: 02-13-2017
Position Title: Workforce Management Team Lead II (Supervisor)
Job Location: Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX
Apply Online: https://careers-co-opfs.icims.com/jobs/1064/workforce-team-lead-ii/job
Responsible for the coaching and development of team members by providing leadership guidance and supervision to the WFM team. This position has various responsibilities relating to the monitoring and reporting of staff and service levels metrics. The incumbent works with support groups to monitor call center operations. Subordinates include WFM Analysts and Planning Analysts.
- Monitor, report, and evaluate adherence/compliance metrics reports
- Investigate and resolve complex compliance issues
- Identifies, development and/or make recommendations for process improvements
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly service level and volume reports
- Identify and address gaps in coverage and training needs
- Identify and project calls/AHT within a 5% margin of variance to actual
- Meet and/or exceed all department tasks within defined timeframes (exceptions, time off requests, shift bids etc)
- Crystal Reports development experience (preferred)
- Database development experience (preferred)
- 5+ years of proven success in a call center workforce department with prior direct report experience.
- Advanced level Microsoft Excel experience (Vlookups, Pivot Tables etc)
- Develop KPI’s to drive effective results, identify process improvement
- Knowledge of various WFM software I.E. Pipkins, Aspect eWFM
Be there. Be more. Be everything every financial institution aspires to be.
CO-OP Financial Services helps you leverage the latest technology and trends to strengthen member connections and support growth. We’re inspired by our member credit unions to constantly reinvent the ways we serve the changing needs of the credit union movement.
CO-OP unites innovative thinkers with deep experience in the credit union and payments industries to energize innovation and incite progressive ideas. We offer you a continually evolving portfolio of proprietary products and services that keep you at the forefront of emerging trends.
CO-OP was created by credit unions, for credit unions. Through technological expertise and thought leadership that make possible new levels of access and convenience, we’re committed to being there for you. In the competition to establish your credit union as your members’ primary financial institution, you can be there for them. And be more.
CO-OP Network, ATM, Shared Branching, Call Center, Debit, Credit: Full Service and In-House, EMV Resource Center, Mobile, Check Imaging, Online Services, Virtual Branch, P2P