1) With your conference sponsorship, you receive two conference registrations. NOTE THIS CHANGE: This year, sponsors will register using the same link as attendees, but you will select Conference Sponsor as your registration type on the first page, and then your cost for the conference will show at the end as $0. Here is the registration link: http://www.cvent.com/d/mbqppw/4W.
If there are people from your organization who are speaking at the conference, they do not need to be counted as one of your free registrations, but also need to register their attendance using the same link but will select Conference Speaker as the registration type.
If you plan to bring more than two people, sponsors receive a discount on additional registrations at $595 each. Additional sponsor registrants will use the same link but will select Additional Sponsor as the registration type.
2) Please make your hotel reservations as soon as possible. A special conference rate of $260 is available at the Omni until March 23, 2019 or until rooms are no longer available. To make your reservations, you can book online at https://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/nashville/meetings/society-of-workplace-planning-professionals-2019 or you may call the hotel directly at 800-843-6664 and tell them you are with the SWPP Annual Conference. Rooms at the Omni go very quickly!
There are many other hotels in the downtown Nashville area if this hotel does not fit in your plans or is sold out. However, there is always limited availability at downtown hotels, so please make your hotel reservations as soon as possible.
3) We will be providing our attendees and sponsors with an IPhone and Android mobile app for this conference, and will be uploading your sponsorship information for the attendees to view in the app.
In order for us to complete your company profile in the app, please send the following information to Alexandra Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, March 29, 2019:
- Company Name
- Company Address
- Company Telephone Number
- Company Website Address
- E-mail Address (general or specific to an individual)
- Twitter URL
- Facebook URL
- A one paragraph description of your company
- Company Logo (prefer jpg but will accept a gif or eps)
You may also send us one document in pdf format to upload with your company profile.
4) For your tabletop exhibit at the conference, we will provide a skirted table, electricity, and chairs. There will also be wireless internet access provided throughout the conference area. A/V equipment may be rented from the hotel’s audio visual provider, Encore. I have attached an Encore Exhibitor Order Form 2019 from Encore, which also has contact information on it if you have questions.
5) Another benefit of your sponsorship is an insert in our conference bag. Please send 550 inserts to the following address by Friday, April 12, 2019:
ATTN: Bag Insert
6508 Grayson Court
Nashville, TN 37205
6) The Sponsor Showcase will be held in the Legends Ballroom on the second floor of the hotel. For those of you who are new to the conference, your tabletop exhibit will be located around the perimeter in the ballroom where we will have general sessions, breakfast, lunch, our reception, and all our afternoon breaks. Since there will be lots of folks milling around at times, it is a good idea to make sure that your company information is up fairly high so it can be seen above the crowd. Most sponsors will bring a backdrop to go behind their table or a tabletop display.
There are no “booth numbers” for the showcase, but you will have a table and area assigned to you once you are on-site.
Here are the hours for the Sponsor Showcase during the show:
Monday, April 22 — 3:00-7:00 p.m.
Showcase Exhibit Hours:
Tuesday, April 23 — 8:00-9:00 a.m., 12:30-1:30 p.m. (Lunch), & 2:45-7:00 p.m. (including Reception)
Wednesday, April 24 — 7:45-10:45 a.m. (including Breakfast & Break), 12:30-1:30 p.m. (Lunch), & 2:45-5:00 p.m. (including Ice Cream Social)
Thursday, April 25 — 7:45-10:15 a.m. (including Breakfast & Morning Break)
Thursday, April 25 — 10:15-11:30 a.m. & 12:00-2:00 p.m.
The earlier you arrive on Monday, the more time you have to spend with the attendees, so make your plans to be there as early as possible.
To help with collecting information from the prospects you meet at the conference, we suggest you do a prize giveaway from the names of the attendees that are collected at your booth. I will be happy to announce your winner at one of our large group meetings. Most of the drawings are done at the Ice Cream Social break on Wednesday afternoon.
7) We have partnered with Cvent to offer Lead Capture for this event. You may order a Lead Capture device or download an app to your phone to scan the name badges of the attendees. More information will be sent to you directly about the costs, but I have attached the LeadCapture Order Form and here is the order site and event code:
Event Code: 00BD6F259218
You will create an account and login to this site to order the Lead Capture.
Each name badge will have a QR code on it, so you can download a QR reader app for your phone and use it to scan the badges to collect contact information if you don’t want to purchase the Lead Capture.
8) If you are shipping materials to the hotel, please ship to the following address:
Omni Nashville Hotel
Hold For Arriving Guest: (Name of Company Representative staying at the hotel)
250 Fifth Avenue South
Nashville, TN 37203
Here is some other shipping information:
Packages may be delivered to the Hotel within 48 hours of the date of the function. Packages or materials of excessive weight or value must be approved for receipt by the hotel prior to shipping. Incoming and outgoing packages will be billed at the prevailing rates set forth by the UPS Store at the Omni Nashville Hotel. Each pallet or crate delivered to the hotel will be billed at a flat rate based on prevailing UPS Store rates. Shipping and receiving hours are 7:00am – 6:00pm Monday through Friday. Saturday and Sunday 10:00am – 3:00pm. Additional storage fees may apply for any boxes received prior to 48 hours of the first function. This storage fee will also apply to each empty packing container stored during the function. The Omni Nashville Hotel is not in any way liable for the contents of these packages.
9) Again this year, we are providing a card that attendees will complete by answering a question from each sponsor. The attendees will come to your table to get the answer to the question you provide, then they complete the card and turn it to win prizes. What I need from you is the question that you want to put on the card. It can be about your company, your products, your services, or something specific to the industry. Here are some examples:
- Ideally, how much historical data should be gathered and analyzed to predict future monthly call volumes?
- What is the main thing that makes staffing for inbound calling different than staffing for most types of back office work?
- What percentage of contact center operating costs is attributable to labor in most centers?
- What is the GREATEST benefit of part-time staffing for most call centers?
What are two reasons that contact centers are moving to cloud software offerings like (company name)?
- What is an essential function of a properly managed customer contact center?
- What is the implementation cost and ongoing maintenance costs for (software name)?
- What products (or services) does (company) offer?
Please come up with the question you want to use on the card, and send it to me at email@example.com Friday, April 5. Let me know if you have any questions.