Posted On: 01-19-2021
Position Title: Account Executive
Job Location: Alpharetta, Georgia
Apply Online: www.intradiem.com/careers.html
Reports To: Vice President of Sales
Who We Are:
Intradiem provides an Intelligent Assistant for customer service teams. This assistant unlocks the value of your center data to maximize productivity, engagement, and the customer experience.
Our patented AI-powered technology processes the massive amounts of data generated by your center – in real time – and takes immediate action to support staff working in the center or remotely – every minute of every day.
This intelligent technology has been built on the management best practices of dozens of the world’s leading brands, and it continues to become more powerful every day.
The result for customers is increased productivity and a guaranteed return on investment, with typically a 2x payback in year one and a 3-5x return in subsequent years.
We are powering over 1 billion automated actions annually and have saved our customers over $100 million in annualized savings, all while improving employee engagement and the end-customer experience.
What Drives Us:
Our vision, which we passionately pursue every day, is Customer Service Reinvented. For Everyone.
Our mission is simple: To help our customers achieve more using automation.
How We Do It:
By living our Core Values of Servant’s Heart, Craftsman’s Attitude and Revolutionary Spirit. Because let’s face it: Great products can be copied, service can be duplicated, but great people can’t be replaced.
We’re a group of customer-obsessed, competitive, detail-oriented, experienced servants who put the needs of our community and customers over our own. Intradiem isn’t just about the 9-to-5 or the paycheck — we’re about having the revolutionary spirit needed to change our community and the world through the way we work and the way we give back.
We’re looking for smart, driven and innovative people to join our team. If this sounds like you, let’s chat! www.intradiem.com/careers.html
What Need Can You Fill?
The Account Executive is responsible for solution sales by pursuing new logos. The role is responsible for planning, developing and executing proven sales strategies against assigned accounts, to meet an established quota. The role requires the ability to navigate large organizations, build relationships based on value and trust and pursue net new business. The Account Executive is the lead relationship manager for assigned accounts and responsible for leading and facilitating customer discovery and business case presentations. Additionally, this role will partner with the services and account management groups to implement and serve customers for a predetermined amount of time.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Close new logo business in assigned accounts to achieve quota.
- Research assigned accounts and develop well thought out and structured organizational charts and target contacts by target persona.
- Develop and execute plans to create awareness, engagement and opportunities within target accounts.
- Understand the customer’s contact center vision, business plan, roadmap and align Intradiem’s use cases to meet customer needs.
- Develop and foster relationships with key decision makers and contact center leaders and demonstrate contact center and Intradiem solution value competency and expertise.
- Conduct interactive discovery meetings and align Intradiem’s value with the target account’s priorities
- and challenges, while positioning Intradiem as a strategic partner.
- Coordinate complex sales cycles and employ effective team selling strategies to gain budget, priority
and momentum across a range of sponsors and stakeholders, including contact center, executives and IT.
- Partner with and help multiple sponsor and stakeholders overcome internal obstacles, blockers and objectives to successfully help them purchase Intradiem’s solution.
- Be competent with regard to contact center operations and Intradiem’s solution, vision and roadmap.
- Manage to a new bookings quota and participate in account planning and forecast reviews.
- Conduct all business in accordance with Intradiem policies and procedures.
- All other duties as assigned.
What Will You Need To Succeed?
- Proven success in an enterprise software sales environment, with excellent sales, negotiation and objection handling skills.
- Demonstrated advanced sales, market research and business skills.
- Customer oriented with proven ability to sell value through a Consultative Selling approach.
- Demonstrated ability to understand sales barriers and overcome hurdles to close business.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to credibly present recommendations at senior levels in the organization.
- Motivated, goal oriented with the proven ability to work with minimal direction and maintain a high level of collaboration across internal teams.
- Possesses a high degree of honesty, integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Organizational and follow up skills, problem solving and analytical skills.
- A proven track record of exceeding quota.
- Open-minded, love to learn, grow and improve every day.
- Cross-functional, team player – people like working with you.
- Self-motivated, confident, proactive, and highly organized.
- Travel up to 25%.
· 4 – 8 years of SaaS or services sales experience.
· Bachelor’s Degree required