Posted On: 8-26-2021
Position Title: Administrator, Contact Center Operations
Job Location: Nashville, TN
Apply Online: https://BMI.applicantstack.com/x/apply/a2wnzfbxfx2k
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for the daily administration of the contact center technology, planning and implementing call center and workforce strategies and improving systems and processes.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
- Administers a blended call environment; including, but not limited to, creating outbound call campaigns, monitoring system performance, user set-ups, creating / modifying IVR’s, and providing technical support to agents as needed.
- Maintains and improves contact center operations by monitoring system performance, and quickly identifying and resolving problems.
- Creates ad hoc call campaign and agent performance reports.
- Performs data analysis to offer insight and recommendations to increase call campaign effectiveness.
- Interfaces with leadership teams, through weekly meetings and direct conversations, focusing on outbound dialing strategies and agent caseload management best practices.
- Optimizes call campaign dialing schedule to meet departments goals and expectations in coordination with each department’s outbound dialer strategy.
- Works in conjunction with the Director, of Contact Center Operations, along with IT to limit dialer system down time; perform system restarts and testing following an outage, system upgrade or any other dialer affiliated systemic need.
- Produces monthly staffing requirements and outbound contact center forecasting.
- Assists with configuring contact center systems by developing customer interaction and voice response systems, designing user interfaces, developing, and executing user acceptance test plans; planning and controlling implementations.
- May assist with new employee on boarding activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Regular attendance.
- Supports our BMI Core Values and cultivates a culture of diversity and inclusion.
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
Experience: Minimum one year call/contact center analysis or workforce management.
Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated success in outbound call center administration, system configuration a plus.
- Working Knowledge of CRM, workforce management, and quality assurance systems.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills combined with business acumen.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; SQL a plus.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel and Power BI preferred.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Detailed oriented with the ability to work collaboratively, positive attitude, strong initiative.
BROADCAST MUSIC, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: All applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status or disability.