Analyst II, Forecasting and Analysis
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Project Description – National Resource Optimization Center (NROC)
Business Use – Resource Optimization Center
To manage, hone and provide world class, real time support to Comcast Contact Centers, Vendor Partners and our Customers by consistently exceeding Service Level and occupancy performance targets.
The NROC Analyst continuously monitors customer care performance across the Comcast internal contact centers, vendor partners and national programs. The NROC Analyst plays a key role in real time activities for the contact centers including incident management, change management, UIVR messaging management and call routing administration. The NROC Analyst must influence others to take actions to ensure the enterprise achieves its interval and daily goals. The NROC Analyst works directly with division ROC’s and National Service Desks to analyze and validate factors contributing to missed KPIs, determine and deploy immediate corrective actions, and monitor the effectiveness of the plan. Each NROC Analyst team member provides a critical communication link between the division ROC’s, contact center’s management teams, XOC’s and XNOC’s to drive results in meeting service level and occupancy requirements.
A significant portion of the NROC’s time is spent documenting and communicating contact center performance to all levels of management. These duties include real-time and post-mortem event analysis, root cause diagnostics and the timely communication of each event. The NROC Analyst must have strong mathematical and analytical skill sets, and uses these skills in conjunction with specialized software to monitor intra-day staffing levels, adherence and call volume delivery compared to forecast, to drive the most effective methods of staffing adjustments. This activity includes adjustments to call routing design, and the coordination of volume deliver to 3rd party vendors. The NROC Analyst role monitors both internal and external events for their impact to business, and maintains communication across departments to acquire and communicate details that influence service level performance, average speed of answer, call volume delivery, AHT or adherence against schedules.
- Monitors real-time call metrics including service levels, average speed of answer, schedule adherence, occupancy, AHT, and ACW against an array of defined thresholds for Comcast divisions, vendor partners and national programs such as Ecare, Indirect Channel and Project Cavalry.
- Monitors upcoming scheduled events including maintenance, channel changes, marketing/promotions, and other known call drivers; creates a communicate bridge between customer care and other departments when events drive call delivery outside of forecast.
- Monitors non-scheduled events such as weather and service interruptions, communicates and partners with division ROC’s and local call centers and vendor partners to determine and deploy corrective plan.
- Makes sound recommendations based on call delivery analysis to the call center management teams on staffing levels to balance service objectives and cost. Continually analyzes business performance to create recommendations which drive call center productivity while balancing service levels and costs.
- Acts as central communications point for any technology or facility issues affecting call center operations, and facilitates corrective plan, alternatives to re-route traffic.
- Provides command and control within the care organization for incident management for national events and coordinates with the national service desks on mitigation efforts.
- Provides real time leadership to division ROC’s, assisting the ROC’s in managing intraday performance.
- Provides flash reporting of various KPI’s to key stakeholders within the organization.
- Provides end-of-day reporting of various KPI’s, event summary, analysis and post-mortems to key stakeholders within the organization.
- Provides statistical model reporting in Excel.
- 4+ years of Contact Center Operations experience with demonstrated expertise in Real-Time WFM analysis in a multi-site, multi-skill environment.
- 4+ years of working with eWFM (eWorkforce Management) tools such as Verint, Aspect, IEX, Blue Pumpkin, Genesys, Pipkins.
- Avaya / CMS experience desired or equivalent system utilizing multi-skill settings. Demonstrated management of agent skills and through understanding of skill management required.
- Must be able to work various shifts, overtime and holidays in a 24×7 operating environment. Ability to provide on-call support.
- Broad knowledge of inbound contact center environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be highly-proficient on computers, excellent knowledge and use of word processing, excel spreadsheets, and database systems.
- Must have analytical and troubleshooting expertise. Strong technical documentation, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to work well in a high pressure & target driven environment with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent listening, probing, negotiation and de-escalation skills needed.
- Cable/Internet/Telecom experience desirable.