Analyst Workforce Management – Remote – Walgreens
Posted On: 04-27-2021
Position Title: Analyst Workforce Management
Job Location: Remote
How to Apply
Responsible for Intraday Management processes. Ability to apply critical thinking skills and use decisive judgement to take appropriate actions with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment. Proactively trend real time arrival patterns, identify anomalies and adjust accordingly. Manage service levels and prepare intra-day level forecast and staffing analysis based on KPIs. This candidate will possess the flexibility to work a rotating schedule including nights and weekends.
- Monitor and respond to Real Time Adherence (RTA), queue activity, and service levels.
- Analyze intraday and historical performance to respond/plan appropriately in order to achieve service level goals.
- Collaborate with internal customers to identify opportunities for improvement of resource utilization and to achieve service goals.
- Administer day to day exception processes.
- Ad hoc reporting.
- Lead and maintain business continuity efforts through Disaster Recovery plan.
- Complete administrative tasks as necessary.
- BS Degree and at least 2 years of experience in workforce administration or HS Diploma/GED and at least 5 years of experience in the workforce administration.
- Experience communicating both verbally (on phone, one-on-one) and in writing (emails) to various audiences.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: applying a theme, formatting character spacing, inserting a picture, changing slide layout and theme colors, adding transitions, customizing slide numbers, changing chart style and/or formatting font).
- Experience with Genesys Workforce Management Software is a plus.
How to Apply
· Search by Zip Code 32819
· Select the 8337 South Park Circle Orlando, FL
· Select and Apply for the Analyst Workforce Management position