Posted On: 10-22-2018
Position Title: ASPECT Workforce Management Intraday Coordinator
Job Location: Corona, CA
Apply Online: https://www.kaiserpermanentejobs.org/job/corona/workforce-management-intraday-coordinator/641/8822083
Responsible for working the Control Desk and maintaining awareness of intraday call volumes and service levels in all skills in a multi skill/multi site environment. Manages real time exceptions and assists with the absentee line, enters exceptions and notifies managers of absences and real time deviations. Monitors staff adherence real-time and reaches out to staff and management of non-adherence.
- Responsible for working the Control Desk to maintain awareness of intraday call volumes and service levels of all skills (i.e. KP emails, language lines and other contact center activities). Coordinating appropriate allocation and availability of call center staff in order to achieve company goals (KPI’s). Has ongoing communication with the Intraday Coordinator Senior as well as the workforce management team throughout the day. Identify and respond immediately when service level concerns arise. Must be able to determine severity of the issue and respond accordingly.
- Responsible for following up timely on all schedule alarms in real time adherence system and communicating with managers any adherence issues identified.
- Responsible for assisting with absentee line and real time exceptions, entering exceptions real-time and notifying managers of absences and deviations.
- Responsible for documenting non-adherence in adherence log and communicating information with management.
- Validate contact center phone numbers and language lines daily. Identify when workforce management systems are down and follow up with Information Technology for timely resolution.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in a customer service and or contact center role.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Knowledge of queuing theories and workforce forecasting and scheduling (eg; eWFM, Aspect, Verint/Blue Pumpkin, Genesys), computer telephony integration (CTI), interactive voice response (IVR) units, and automatic call distribution (ACD).
- Proficient with mainframe or personal computers and Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication skills, strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and perform multiple tasks with attention to detail.
- One (1) year of experience in a similar workforce management role.
- Associates degree in business administration, healthcare, or related field preferred.
** Working days could be any 5 days of the week with possible overtime .
** Weekend rotations will be required – 1 day every six weeks.
** Working hours can start as early as 5am up to noon, 8 hour shift with possible overtime.
*** This position will focus on real-time management and will need flexibility in working evenings/weekends as role is staffed 24 x 7.