Posted On: 09-28-2018
Position Title: Aspect Workforce Management – Lead Systems Administrator
Job Location: Multiple
- Corona, CA
- Denver, CO
- Duluth, GA
- Fulton, MD
Apply Online: http://kp.org/careers job number 731346
In this role, you will assist technical and project team members in resolving system problems and application-specific issues. You will support the stability, availability, and performance of the enterprise systems and provide first and second level support. You will also support communications with product users and suppliers and share information, identify opportunities, resolve problems, prioritize customer requirements, and maintain continuous improvement through customer feedback. In addition, you will plan the implementation of hardware and software changes into environments and participate in and influence change management processes.
This position can be based out of the following locations:
- Corona, California
- Denver, Colorado
- Duluth, Georgia
- Fulton, Maryland
- At least one year of experience in an informal leadership role working with IT or operational teams
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, social science, education, business, health care, or a related field with at least six years of working experience in IT or operations. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement
Preferred Qualifications Include:
- Three years of system administration experience with Aspect Workforce Management Software – must be versions 8.0 or later
- One year of work experience in a role requiring interaction with senior leadership (e.g., Director level and above)
- Three years of experience working in a large matrixed organization
- Two years of experience working with IT vendors
- Four years of experience writing documentation or standard operating procedures related to system administration
- Three years of hands on experience in a large complex call center environment
For immediate consideration, please visit http://kp.org/careers for complete qualifications and job submission details, referencing job number 731346.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
This position supports Kaiser Permanente’s code of conduct and compliance by adhering to all laws and regulations, accreditation and licensure requirements, and internal policies and procedures.
Discover what it’s like to be part of an industry-leading organization driving innovative care and technology. Get social with us and see what people are saying!
Glassdoor and LinkedIn: Kaiser Permanente
Facebook: Kaiser Permanente Thrive
YouTube: Kaiser Permanente Careers