Posted On: 5-3-2022
Position Title: Associate Workforce Management Specialist (Forecaster)
Job Location: This position is available to Virginia residents as Lynchburg or Richmond, Virginia in-office applicants or remote applicants residing in states/locations under Eastern or Central Standard Time: Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington DC, Vermont, West Virginia or Wisconsin.
Apply Online: https://gnw.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/GenworthLOW/job/Lynchburg-Virginia/Associate-Workforce-Management-Specialist–Forecaster-_REQ-220202
Genworth policy requires employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 before they visit any Genworth office.
For certain positions where office attendance is deemed to be essential to the role, offers of employment shall be conditional upon proof of vaccination or exception based on a qualifying medical or religious accommodation request.
The Associate Workforce Management Specialist (Forecaster) is responsible for analyzing operational performance in the call centers utilizing workforce management models and systems to ensure optimum statistically valid forecast modeling and operational implementations. In this role you will contribute to consistently achieving service level goals by efficient headcount management. Additionally, you will administer workforce management system including, but not limited to, assuring data integrity, or updating the databases supported.
- Proactive gathering, development, and analysis of operational forecasts to produce effective projections of inputs and capacity requirements
- Analysis of inputs and trends or variances to ensure accurate planning of all input variables affecting the forecast and staff planning
- Understand seasonal, holiday, and others patterns that impact volume accuracies
- Analysis and support related to change management and projects in a timely and accurate manner
- Support effective outsourcing and site allocations related to third-party vendor
- Drive model improvements to maximize statistical confidence and operational accuracy; Support flexibility and effectiveness of models
- Maintain forecasting, staff group and skilling information to effectively support scheduling and WFM processes
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers in accordance with the company’s policies, procedures, guidelines, and common practices
- Interface with senior call center leaders to understand the fast-changing business needs and planning risk effectively to ensure effective capacity to demands; Plays critical role in budgeting process by providing headcount data 18-24 months into the future
- Effectively communicate with peers and those we support in the business to ensure high quality and timely completion of work requests
- Update workforce management and other data requirements as needed
- Seeks and considers differing methodologies for modeling and makes recommendation for improvement if/when enhancements would improve accuracy
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Able to facilitate and lead meetings/conversations with senior level leadership; Including the ability to present opportunities for change/enhancement with confidence and effectiveness
- 3-5 years of Call Center Experience, particularly in the areas of Workforce Management
- Thorough understanding of key drivers that influence budgeting and staffing decisions within a Call Center
- Strong technical skills in Excel
- Proven experience with data analysis; Proven ability to turn data into practical and usable conclusions
- Ability to think outside of the box, to generate ideas for improvement and execute on those ideas
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, data science or related
- Thorough knowledge of USLI business operations
- Prior experience with Aspect
- Knowledge of Predictive Analytics Methodology and Staff Modeling
- We have a real impact on the lives of the people we serve
- We work on challenging and rewarding projects
- We give back to the communities where we live
- We offer competitive benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account options beginning your first day
- Generous Choice Time Off your first full year
- 12 Paid Holidays
- 40 hours of volunteer time off
- 401K Account with matching contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Family Leave
- Child Care Subsidy Program
Genworth Financial, Inc. (NYSE: GNW) is a Fortune 500 provider of products, services and solutions that help families address the financial challenges of aging. Headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, we apply our nearly 150 years of experience each day to helping people navigate caregiving options and fund their long term care needs. Genworth is also the parent company of publicly traded Enact Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACT), a leading U.S. mortgage insurance provider. For more information on Genworth, please visit https://www.genworth.com/. From time to time Enact separately releases financial and other information about its operations. This information can be found at https://ir.enactmi.com/.
The mission of Genworth’s US Life business is to efficiently keep our promises to our customers and their families and to lead the industry forward to solve the nation’s long term care crisis.
We know we can’t deliver on our mission unless we deliver for our employees. That’s why we are committed to creating a culture that fosters diversity, inclusion, camaraderie, rewarding work, community involvement and a focus on our employee’s well-being. We know each employee contributes in their own unique way and we are dedicated to supporting each of them to help them reach their full potential.