Posted On: 9-12-2016
Position Title: AVP of Workforce Management North America
Job Location: US or Canada
Apply Online: https://xerox.taleo.net/careersection/xerox_shared_external_portal/jobdetail.ftl?job=16019243&lang=en#.V8yAvY-1350.linkedin
AVP Call Center Workforce Management Program Management North America(Job Number: 16019243)
Xerox is the world’s leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces – from small businesses to large global enterprises – to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox serves clients in more than 160 countries. For more information, visit www.xerox.com, www.news.xerox.com, www.realbusiness.com or www.xerox.com/businessservices.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Xerox Business Services
Xerox Customer Care Services
Title short: AVP WFM Program Management North America
Job level: M5 / D05
The job position is within the Workforce Management department of Global Customer Care. The role is responsible for Workforce Management for all US-based accounts. The role leads a team of WFM Directors and WFM Business Partners
The Workforce Management delivery is performed by WFM Operations in centralized WFM Shared Production Centers. The role is functional responsible for WFM Operations.
Position in company
Reports to Global VP of Workforce Management
Manage WFM Program Management for all North America based accounts. Ensure high performance delivery of Workforce Management. Development of employees, WFM organization and WFM product.
Main duties/outcome objectives
(Human side) Responsible for job performance and general development of each team member;
- Establishing what capabilities are required and in how far individual team members have the potential to fulfil these requirements;
- Monitoring the implementation of work activities of individual team members both qualitatively and quantitatively;
- Periodically reviewing personal development by means of mutual discussion and recording of personal development;
- Coaching/motivating team members to enable them to fulfil requirements made both qualitatively and quantitatively;
- Having regular team meetings and organizing team building activities
- Development of WFM Program Management organization
(Product side) Development and continuous improvement of WFM, in such a way that optimum service is available. Among other things referring to:
▪ Advice Operation Leaders of WFM best practice and optimization of operational health at MD and SVP level
▪ Developing, optimizing and concluding the structure, systems, instruments and procedures in relation to forecast and planning, production capacity, pool management, staff planning and intra-day management;
▪ Stimulate corporation between WFM and Operations
▪ Determine conditions and targets of planning; achieving set target(s) and plans
▪ Ensure conditions for high performance of WFM Business Partners and WFM Operations
▪ Concluding implementation of Planning Manual (Standards based on best practice).
▪ Align with Standard Operational Procedures
▪ Align with COPC quality standard
▪ In charge of troubleshooting and problem solution
▪ Build strong relationships with Operational Leaders; build trust and respect
▪ Develop and maintain strong communication lines (government structure) between WFM and Operations
▪ Managing expectations of internal customers
▪ Increasing satisfaction level of internal customers
▪ Dealing with complaints and dissatisfaction in regards to the planning
▪ Promote WFM
Discussing planning and available capacity with all those concerned.
Directing the Planners. Consulting with Client Team Managers and Account Management about nature and scope of potential projects. Discussing team line up and idle-time and consulting particular details with all those concerned. Positioning of planning aimed towards Client Teams. Intermediating role in the occurrence of complaints and problems.
Specific personal requirements
Proficient at communicating at different levels within the organization (Agents, Planners, Client Management Lead, Customer Care Executive Management)
Constructive management style based on cooperation and consensus, but powerful in achieving goals under time pressure
Professional experience and education level
Master degree preferably logistics, economics or mathematics background
Work experience with Workforce Management as a top leader of a large organization
Analytical and numerical insight
Strong communication skills
MS Office and specifically Excel
Good knowledge of contact centre procedures
Thorough knowledge of traffic theory (erlang) and WFM
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.