Posted On: 04-14-2017
Position Title: Bilingual Quality Assurance Analyst (Contact Centre)
Job Location: Markham, ON
REPORTS TO: Supervisor, Customer Quality Centre
Contact: Tatiana Ramputh Tatiana_ramputh@ch.honda.com
SCOPE OF POSITION:
The incumbent will work within the Customer Quality Centre and is responsible for the evaluation of emails and recorded calls to ensure quality customer service and adherence to the policies and procedures of the organization. The incumbent will evaluate associate communication against predefined standards to identify areas of proficiency and opportunity. The incumbent will also work with the Training team to identify training opportunities and assist with delivery of training when required.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contact Selection – Contact Review (listening and/or reading) -Contact Evaluation (assessments, use reference guidelines, comments).
- Daily assessments of Associate’s communications by listening to randomly selected internal and external contacts and reviewing them for accuracy, soft skills and compliance. This review is necessary to confirm adherence to our defined quality standards.
- Conduct Quality Assurance analysis by issuing reports on a monthly basis to leadership for each group in the organization. These reports are needed to identify gaps and rising trends/ opportunities within the organization.
- Conduct Monthly Calibration Meetings with Departments; all members review and evaluate the selected contact. Results are discussed and agreed upon. This forms a standard practice that will be followed when evaluating other contacts for that Department.
- Contact Request Reviews/Contact of Concern Investigation –initialized by other departments, investigation performed and results reported back.
- Work with IT department to troubleshoot issues with the recording system
- Review and respond to department emails within SLA.
- Assist with the creation of supporting documents for QA team by helping to develop guidelines (definitions documents) and evaluation forms. These documents are the basis (required elements) of our assessment process.
- Maintain associate database.
- Provide information about the Quality Assurance process to new associates. Material and scheduling provided by the Supervisor of Customer Quality Centre.
POSITION PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Completed post-secondary education in related discipline required or equivalent working experience.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in related position is required.
- Experience in customer service/customer quality centre is required.
- Excellent English and French language skills are required for both written and verbal communication
- Ability to apply numerical calculations to reporting and/or identification of issues.
- Ability to incorporate technical information into an easy to understand format for new hires and existing representatives to drive understanding and increase associate awareness of Honda/Acura products.
- Ability to prepare and analyze reports, determine trends and targets and make recommendations to management.
- Must have solid communication, problem solving, and listening skills.
- Ability to show a high level of interpersonal skill in order to build trust and understanding within the organization.
- Ability to deal effectively and professionally in a rapidly changing and fast paced environment as well as being self-motivated within the organization.
- Ability to research people and process issues to elevate efficiencies and recommend changes.
- Must show strong analytical, decision making, influence, negotiation, planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to visualize, articulate and solve both complex and simple problems and concepts to make fact based decisions.
Contact: Tatiana Ramputh
Honda Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. The accommodation provided will take into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.
If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process or in order to successfully submit your application, please email Human Resources at email@example.com or call (905) 888-4331.