Posted On: 9-15-14
Position Title: Business Analyst Advanced – Contact Center Technology – OPE0009O
Job Location: Detroit or Lansing, MI
Contact Information: Natalie Flanagan – Talent Acquisition (313) 225-8064 NFlanagan@bcbsm.com
Department: Contact Center Technology
Leader: Shane Evans
Internal or External Customer service and relationship management, first line of support, desktop technology support and help desk, site support.
With general guidance and coaching, provides analytical support to a specific group of customers on business applications, infrastructure and technology related activities. Acts as a project team member, specifically on requirements definition and testing activities. Provides guidance, assistance, coordination and follow-up on complex problems and ensures resolution. Assists customers on their migration to new or revised products, applications and platforms. Works with application developers and operations personnel to support production applications and customer-specific operations. Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- Minimum three (3) to five (5) years related experience preferred.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Significant creativity is required.
- Other related skills and/or abilities may be required to perform this job.
- Experience leading call routing re-design, clean up and maintenance initiatives.
- Analysis and interpretation of call routing logs, calling patterns, error reports, etc. to identify and correct routing gaps
- Experience leading technology implementation initiatives (e.g. system upgrades, new technology rollouts, etc.)
- Develop Identify strategic plans and create Business Cases to support the organizational goals for call routing structure and call center efficiencies.
- Ability to manage projects from Initiation to Implementation
- Ability to partner with departmental key stakeholders and cross-functional groups (call centers, IT, etc.) to identify opportunities for improving process and daily operations
- CISCO expert proficient in key Cisco components including but not limited to ICM, Call Manager, UCCE skills based routing, Cisco Call Back .
- Adaptable to customer/business needs – including flexibility in scheduling.
- Ability to educate key partners on strategic direction and sell the value
- SQL Database and query creation
- Java Database and query creation.
- Proficient in Access, Crystal Reports, Cognos, SharePoint
- Proficient in Verint Impact 360 ( Blue Pumpkin)
- Proficient in Aspect systems Management Suite (Agent Administrator, Hardware Administrator, Route Administrator, Architect.)