Posted On: 3-22-2022
Position Title: Business Execution Senior Manager – Forecasting and Capacity Planning
Requisition #: R-136549
Job Locations: Des Moines, IA; Irving, TX; Wilmington, DE; Charlotte, NC; Chandler, AZ.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Business Execution Senior Manager for the Consumer Lending Customer Service and Collections and Servicing’ Capacity Planning/Short Term Forecasting team. This leader will Manage teams responsible for producing accurate line of business volume forecasts, long term contact center capacity planning, and workforce reporting/analytics.
This manager will support Collections and Servicing for Prime Credit Card, Private Label Credit Cards, Deposit Banking, and Personal Lines & Loans, for 3,000+ agents in call centers located domestically and internationally as well as back-office operations employees.
Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com
In this role you will:
- Manage and develop a team of Business Execution Consultants (Forecasting and Planning Associates) while ensuring successful planning, integration, impasse resolution, and measurement of operations with moderate to high complexity and visibility
- Engage functional leaders to obtain resources, influence outcomes, address conflict, and ensure alignment with Wells Fargo’s policies and business line objectives
- Identify potential risks when implementing change along with developing mitigation strategies and plans
- Recommend opportunities for Business Execution process improvement
- Determine appropriate strategies and actions of multiple business groups to meet moderate to high complex deliverables
- Interpret procedures and processes, and provide leadership to strategize and execute a variety of programs, services, and initiatives that are significant in scope, complexity, and risk
- Collaborate with and influence functional business partners, leaders, and executive management to provide support and drive strategic initiatives for the business
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for Business Execution
- Develop and guide a culture of talent development to meet business objectives and strategy
- 6+ years of Business Operations, Implementation, or Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 3+ years Management experience
- Experience managing teams responsible for analyzing historical customer calling patterns and loss forecasts for purposes of creating accurate forecasts of inbound and outbound call volumes to call center operations.
- Experience in best in class forecasting model development applying business intelligence data sets for enhanced predictive modeling.
- Experience developing and implementing long term contact center capacity plan to ensure optimized capacity needs across all businesses to meet customer needs and financial collection goals of the organization.
- Experience analyzing call center data to provide insights into forecast variances, KPI variances, schedule variances, and other data relative to performance.
- Experience conducting advanced analytics, including both qualitative and quantitative to identify trends, patterns, and insights.
- Experience producing ad hoc analysis and reports as required to support business needs and makes recommendation to leadership.
- Experience working closely with cross functional teams teams on all phases of demand forecasting, budget, and capacity planning.
- Experience developing and testing different forecasting/capacity planning methodologies to improve accuracy and build analytical tools.
- Experience in creating predictive modeling/forecasting and statistical scenario analysis
- Experience developing long-term strategy for leveraging new data to be more predictive
- Experience implementing continuous learning/improvement into the forecasting and planning process
- Experience partnering with other groups to understand key drivers for impacting staffing plans and provide recommendations for improvement
- Experience in Operational Leadership.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively create and present material appropriate to the level of audience.
- Strong technical skills including Microsoft Office Suite and Teams.
- Experience attracting, retaining, and upskilling talent.
- Advanced training and knowledge of workforce management, workforce operations, business analytics, forecasting system/tools and predictive modeling.
- Strong communication skills. Ability to synthesize information, communicate relevant updates on progress and status of projects and initiatives to peers, management, and senior leadership.
- Data Analytics: Hadoop, Jupyter Notebooks/Python, DataOps, ThoughtSpot, DataRobot, Tableau, Dremio, SQL
- Highly proficient in Excel.
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time