Posted On: 10-10-2021
Position Title: CAI Workforce Management Forecasting Analyst
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Business Unit: Cox Auto Corp Services FLSA Status: Job Code: 4510C
Location: ATLANTA, GA Department: Finance Systems EEO Code:
Reports to: WFM Director/Manager Job Information: FT, > 5% Travel Salary/Grade: XX
Primarily responsible for forecasting workloads for multiple channels, sites and lines of business, forecasting resources required to process workloads and meet Contact Center service goals, and developing and maintaining reporting and analysis as required to manage these processes. Key functional responsibility includes the ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of how planning/forecasting staffing requirements translate to the creation of optimal schedules and real-time (intra-day) management. This position will partner with people and teams across Operations and other functional areas to identify actionable insights and work to implement solutions geared toward operational and financial optimization related to forecasting, production workforce scheduling, and workflow.
- Experience with forecasting/scheduling packages is a requirement
- Experience using Workforce Management Systems
- Experience working with outsource providers (OSP) or business process outsourcing (BPO)
- Experience in a work environment comprised of multiple levels of professional, technical, and administrative personnel
- Proven ability to effectively interact with people and use appropriate decision-making skills
- Must possess the ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and be accountable for performance
Confidential Information: Position requires exposure to company product information, systems and procedures. This position requires the highest level of confidentiality to be maintained always.
- Develop, manage and forecast and special project volume and resource capacity requirements based on business work volume trends, customer demand changes, sales product market changes, and resource utilization
- Provide capacity and process impact analysis to CAI leadership and BPO business partners (IT/Product/Sales Strategy) on short- or long-term initiatives affecting CAI departments
- Work directly with the Workforce operations team to build staffing strategies that consider all possible variables that may affect staffing and call volume projections.
- Utilize data analysis and root cause process assessments to identify waste, inefficiencies and areas of improvement
- Monitor and analyze call patterns, intra- and inter-day activity and adjust as needed in real time to ensure optimal productivity and efficiency
- Create scheduling environments that ensure achievement of service level attainment, schedule adherence and other financially impacting goals
- Ability to adapt and excel as a team player in a fast-paced and change-oriented environment
- Supports local WFM resources in their monitoring of agent adherence to schedules, breaks and exceptions, providing reports and making recommendations to Operations Center Management personnel.
- Prepare and disseminate timely and accurate reports to operations management
- Report deficiencies to operations team in real-time and partake in projects impacting work cycles
- Conduct regular audits of the Call Management and Workforce Management Systems
- Forecast the hourly/daily/weekly/monthly call volume to meet established Contact Center goals (e.g. service level, average speed of answer, average handle time)
- Manage staffing within cost/call budget guidelines
- Facilitate project management activities, may lead or participate in project teams for workforce planning or enterprise wide initiatives.
- Proactively create and interpret reports for management, identifying inefficiencies and outlining opportunities for improvement. Analyze and make recommendations for appropriate course of action based on findings and business justification.
- Monitors multi-channel, multi-site, operations to ensure optimal staffing levels
- Completes root-cause analysis to determine and quantify reasons for forecast variance
- Review forecasts on an intraday, weekly, monthly and annual basis for contact centers, and compare actual results to forecasts, identifying opportunities for improvement and implement solutions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not exhaustive lists of all the duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills, and abilities associated with this job. The company reserves the right to alter or modify this job description, with or without notice.
- College Degree Preferred in mathematical or statistical course work, or equivalent work experience
- Excellent analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Capacity Planning experience is required
- Familiarity with workforce management tools and concepts including forecasting, and scheduling methodologies
- Experience and understanding of call center dynamics and performance measurements
- Ability to perform forecasting in a contact center environment and schedule to those needs is a must
- Must have ability to work in an environment with minimal direct supervision, where a high degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Spreadsheets with intermediate formula application and database software (e.g. Excel and Access) experience required
- Experience with WFM software (Genesys Cloud, Verint/Blue Pumpkin, Aspect, Interactive Intelligence IEX, eWFM, etc.)
- 3-5 years in a Workforce Management position
- Minimum of 2 years of contact center scheduling/forecasting experience
- Previous work experience developing and maintaining work volume forecasts in a call center environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications including Word & Excel and other relevant software
- Prior experience with Genesys Cloud, Avaya, Cisco, Interactive Intelligence or other ACD phone system required
- Must possess excellent professional writing and presentation skills to both technical and executive audiences with ability to apply real-time
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Technical Writing