Posted On: 5-25-2022
Position Title: Call Center Dialer Administrator
Job Location: Brookpark, OH
Apply Oline: BeBridgestone.com
Full Job Description
Credit First National Association is a private label credit card bank and the consumer credit division of Bridgestone Americas. The Bridgestone Americas family of enterprises, including CFNA, is comprised of more than 50 production facilities and 55K employees throughout the Americas. We provide the consumer credit solution for the Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, and Wheel Works brands, in addition to customized retail credit services for more than 8,000 other tire and automotive retailers nationwide. At our office in Cleveland, OH, more than 300 professionals gather each day to run a successful private label credit card program. We invest in our community and strongly believe that meaningful commitment to a wide variety of philanthropic organizations builds a better world and a brand that makes us proud.
The Call Center Dialer Administrator role includes administration of the LiveVox dialing platform, creation of new inbound/outbound campaigns, reporting on campaign and call center performance, and assisting with support of our LiveVox integration. This individual will handle all basic administrative functions, including user account maintenance, reporting, dashboards, and other routine tasks. The position will work closely with the collections departmental leadership when developing daily strategy execution.
- Create, maintain and manager dialing lists and campaigns
- Manage LiveVox performance, including the monitoring of dropped calls, abandoned rates and other metrics needed to optimize call handling.
- Respond to user reported issues, troubleshoot with call center agents/supervisors experiencing problems or inefficiencies
- Work with third party integrations
- Communicate with management and business users daily to define, monitor and implement strategies and initiatives to optimize call center performance
- Configure, publish, and then schedule reporting as necessary – ensuring a high degree of accuracy
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years relevant experience in administering telephony systems in a call center environment
- Understanding or Call Center Operations
- Detail-oriented, analytical, self-motivated, and comfortable in complex concepts
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adjust workflows based on deadlines and need
- Ability to participate as an active team member within the organization and work towards a common goal
- Build relationships and gain alignment with peers, functional partners and/or external partners to accomplish business objectives
- Accept personal accountability
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite Applications such as Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Knowledge of federal regulations related to credit and collections
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present and effectively communicate information to leadership
- Operates at the highest level of integrity and transparency
- Capability to work from home if required
- Scheduling flexibility – ability to adjust to support/resolve critical issues as they arise
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent work experience required
- Prior experience managing LiveVox dialer solution software a plus
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience; OR 3+ years of relevant experience
Bridgestone is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to consider for employment all individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If hired, a Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification must be completed at the start of employment. Temporary work authorization or the need for sponsorship may disqualify you from employment.
Go to BeBridgestone.com