Company: UnitedHealth Group
Call Center Manager of Workforce/Scheduling – Prior Authorization
Location: Multiple US Locations
Locations – Eden Prairie, MN; Overland Park, KS; Oklahoma City, OK; Tucson, AZ or Costa Mesa, CA
Positions in this function are responsible for all scheduling, call volume monitoring and adjusting. Responsible for determining and communicating work schedules, resources for various call queues. Works with site leaders to ensure adequate staff, contingency plans and workflow monitoring.
This person will be responsible to insure that Optum Rx’s Prior Authorization team is scheduled optimally and efficiently, this will involve the movement of resources during times of operation need. In addition, the successful candidate will be helping to develop staffing models to deal with peak time periods as the schedule dictates.
This individual will work with senior management within Workforce Management and Prior Authorization to develop policies and procedures and a training program that will meet the needs of the department moving forward.
- Owns an end to end process.
- Oversees work activities of supervisors.
- Identifies and resolves technical, operational and organizational problems outside own team.
- Product, service or process decisions are most likely to impact entire functions and/or customer accounts (internal or external).
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ experience in Workforce Management
- 3+ years’ Management or Supervisory experience carrying 3+ direct reports
- 3+ years’ experience writing policy and procedures, training manuals and gathering the data related to these
- Intermediate in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Intermediate in IEX Workforce software
- Experience in Prior Authorization is preferred
- Systems Analysis experience in preferred
- Healthcare Industry experience is a plus.
To apply for Requisition #511312, please follow the steps below:
- Go to https://careers.unitedhealthgroup.com/
- Under the “Find Jobs” section, enter the requisition number above in the blank that reads
“Enter keyword (e.g. sales) job title or job number”
- Click “Search” to view the job listing, then click “Apply Online” to apply
- You may have to create a User ID if you have never done so before.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.