Posted On: 11-26-2014
Position Title: Call Center Operations Analyst
Job Location: Cincinnati, OH
Company: Cornerstone Brands Inc (div of HSNi)
Cornerstone Services Inc. is part of Cornerstone Brands, a family of leading home and apparel brands including Chasing Fireflies, Frontgate, Garnet Hill, Grandin Road, Improvements, and TravelSmith. Cornerstone is a division of HSNi (Nasdaq: HSNI),a $3 billion interactive multi-channel retailer that offers an innovative, differentiated retail experience on TV, online, via mobile, in catalogs, and in brick and mortar stores.
We are currently searching for an experienced Call /Contact Center Operations professional whose database development experience, analytical ability, creativity, forward thinking and knowledge of Operational strategies will promote maximum optimization of our workforce.
- Validation and Maintenance of existing analytical databases including SQL, Crystal reporting and MS Access, Dashboard, etc.
- Partnership with IT engineers for ongoing enhancement of data sources, storage and access within master SQL Operational database and Business Objects Dashboard (ECH Parcer, EMC reporting, etc.)
- Design/Development/Automation of standard business reports , including various filter functionalities (by skill, tenure, team, sup, manager, etc.) and ability to export results for further presentation
- Timely and accurate analysis of reporting to provide performance trending/opportunities related to overall center results and associate activities, including compliance and all budgeted KRI measurements (Quality, CPH, average call length, after call work, etc.) on a daily, weekly, monthly, Quarterly, YTD and ad hoc basis, including weekly audits of reported results and identification of key coaching opportunities
- Analysis of staffing, payroll and other operations results to as needed for root cause determination or opportunities for adjustment, including identification of creative solutions that can improve the employee work/life balance while meeting or exceeding business targets
- 2+ years in a contact center environment or related field. (exp. with Avaya ACD/EMC/CMS, Aspect eWFM or AQM software systems preferred)
- Extensive analysis, modeling and administration experience in a contact center environment.
- Prior experience working in a contact center with ACD/Contact routing technology and advanced knowledge of related Operations support areas such as Staffing/Scheduling, Analytics, Command Centers and Administration.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with MS tools, including SQL, Excel and Access, with ability to design spreadsheet/database programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to interact with team members and management at all levels
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, independent worker with experience in handling a high volume, multi-task work load and able to successfully drive closure and resolution
- Possess strong commitment to share in the company vision of service and quality to both internal and external customers
In addition to a high energy, team-based environment, Cornerstone also provides a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Interested candidates should complete an online application at www.cornerstonecareers.net.