Posted On: 08-17-2018
Position Title: Call Center Planning & Analysis Manager 3 – ICC
Job Location: Desired locations are Charlotte NC, Minneapolis MN, Roseville MN, Salt Lake City UT or St. Louis MO. Other locations may be considered.
Company: Wells Fargo Bank
Apply Online: WellsFargo.com Job ID 5426734
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
The Investment Contact Center (ICC) provides service and support for clients of WIM’s five lines of business: Abbot Downing, Retirement, Wealth Management, Wells Fargo Advisors (WFA), and Wells Fargo Asset Management (WFAM). Our client-facing teams manage millions of customer contacts each year for retail and institutional clients, plan sponsors, and participants via phone, email, and correspondence. We also have team members who work on support teams in business administration, operations, and strategy and technology. We act as a single, unified, and coordinated channel, with one direction, one voice, and one view, in order to provide exceptional client experiences.
The Head of Workforce Management (Call Center Planning & Analysis Manager 3) is part of the leadership team within the Investment Contact Center with the overall responsibility for short-term forecasting, staff scheduling, and command center operations for the Investment Contact Center and other WIM businesses we support. Specifically this position will be responsible for implementing, standardizing, and maintaining best of class processes to ensure the proper staffing levels are in place to achieve our service level agreements while working to minimize staffing overages in order to maximizing our financial performance. These operations support a complex sales and service environment with contact centers in 9 locations and 24/7 support.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage, develop, and retain a talented team of workforce professionals
- Establish the vision and implement the processes and technology to standardize our workforce management routines across the ICC and the WIM businesses we support
- Establish and maintain resource scheduling processes that align skill-based resources to projected call volumes to ensure performance objectives are consistently achieved
- Establish and maintain real-time command center processes (call queue management, adherence / attendance tracking, adhoc schedule changes, etc.) that meet or exceed our business specific performance objectives (service levels, operational budgets, etc.)
- Establish, maintain, and manage procedures during incident and emergency situations (site down, bad weather, system issues, etc.)
- Proactive communication and collaboration across the leadership team
- Lead service level performance reviews and improvement action planning across sites
As a team member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks
Desired locations are Charlotte NC, Minneapolis MN, Roseville MN, Salt Lake City UT or St. Louis MO. Other locations may be considered.
- 10+ years of call center planning and analysis experience
- 7+ years of management experience
- Financial services industry experience
- Knowledge and understanding of workforce management planning and execution
- Experience building successful relationships and influencing across organizations at multiple levels to drive results
- Experience leading efforts that require integration of multiple technology systems, operations, or customer service processes
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner
- Workforce management experience including; quantifying and qualifying operational program effectiveness and developing high performing teams
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives
- Creative and strategic thinking skills; with a positive/action-oriented drive to lead teams, implement, and deliver consistent results
Other Desired Qualifications
- Familiarity with call center technology, workforce management software, and the ability to lead issue resolution and troubleshooting activities
- Ability to provide clear, concise, ongoing communications to the organization regarding staffing and service levels and make recommendations effectively to key constituents
- Experience with Aspect WFM system or other workforce management systems
- Experience implementing change
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
- Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.