|With you when you’re looking for a rewarding career
You have the skills and the passion to make a difference. At Wells Fargo, we’re with you. Our supportive environment enables our team members to build relationships with each other, our customers, and our communities.
Call Center Planning & Analysis Manager 3
Saint Louis, MO
Oversees the achievement of sales/service goals, while balancing variable expenses, for all call centers within the business line. Directs the forecasting, scheduling, systems, telephony solution implementation, traffic, data management, statistical modeling, service level management, and tracking and analysis functions in support of all call center groups. Responsible for variable labor and telecom expense forecasting as it relates to volume and handles time forecasts. Oversees the design and maintenance of policy and procedures, operation structure, technology enhancements, information flow of multiple centers and groups and staff development. Sets organizational objectives and long-term strategy for process improvement. Evaluates and approves changes and/or recommendations for software and hardware infrastructure for workforce management software. Develops and obtains support of business plans for department operations, including budget preparation, analysis and accountability. Serves in a consultative role to call center operations leadership by assessing and re-designing processes for peak efficiency and effectiveness.
- 10+ years’ call center planning and analysis experience and 7+ years management experience.
- Exceptional leader and developer of high performing team members to meet or exceed business goals.
- Strong workforce management to include demonstrated experience in quantifying and qualifying operational program effectiveness.
- Creative and strategic thinker with a positive, action-oriented drive to lead teams, implement and deliver consistent results, and is a proven collaborator with business partners.
- Exceptional problem solving skills with proven ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives.
- Demonstrated experience leading efforts that require integration of multiple technology systems, operations and/or customer service processes.
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to present complex ideas in simple ways.
- Proven ability to build successful relationships and influence across organizations at multiple levels to drive results.
- Must be able to easily engage and lead work relative to overall customer service strategy and execution.
- Including defining how to provide the best customer experience while continuing to drive maximum efficiency.
- Must also be able to align WFM efforts to overall customer outcomes and support company objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to drive and deliver measurable results in long and short-term forecasting, resource scheduling, intraday adjustment and real-time adherence management.
- Advanced skills in analyzing contact center performance history, trends, real time performance indicators, etc., to determine optimum call center staffing efficiencies, including offline activities as well as identifying shrinkage and occupancy issues.
- Ability to utilize WFM software tools and planning processes to generate and create optimized agent schedules, plan offline activities and develop hiring plans needed to ensure all SLAs and cost per call metrics are consistently met.
- Considerable experience telling the story using quantifiable data metrics to establish and maintain credibility and respect amongst LOB leaders and team mates.
- Partner with multiple LOBs Information Technology, Telephony and Operations leadership teams and team mates to develop and maintain excellent relationships to drive desired business results.
- Demonstrated ability to review contact center volume forecasts and staffing gaps with key Line of Business (LOB) leaders on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Ability to understand and use call flows, toll free number routing and call prompts, hold messaging and greetings to increase efficiencies and effectives in Contact Center.
- Effectively maintain communication channels with LOBs, Ops Mgmt, Training, Marketing, etc, regarding events that impact call volumes and AHT.
- Provide and present executive level reports/PowerPoint decks on workload trends & staffing requirements.
- Excellent and Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent analytical/mathematical skills.
- Excellent organizational/time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, non-verbal and written, presentation style); Strong written and oral communication skills that can be demonstrated through the use of email, chat, presentation, teleconference, and all other forms of media channels.
- Ability to develop and drive high performance teamwork by incorporating a positive attitude, being supportive in words and actions, embodying our core values and behaviors, and communicating with all levels both within the existing team & anyone outside the direct reporting structure.
- Well developed sense of urgency and follow through.
- Ability to handle multiple projects under pressure.
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed.
- Strong interpersonal skills, presentation skills, and ability to work productively with all levels in an organization.
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information and adhere to all privacy and security policies.
- Ability to effectively conduct and lead all staffing/scheduling tasks associated with WFM.
- 10+ years’ experience in a multi-site call center operation with thorough understanding of WFM operational procedures required.
- Minimum 10+years’ experience using a Workforce Management scheduling & forecasting tool (e.g. Aspect eWFM, IEX, Blue Pumpkin) required.
- Advanced Proficiency in MS Office products particularly Excel, Powerpoint, Access required.
- Demonstrable commitment which clearly exceeds much more than showing up for work, more than meeting and performing basic expectations.
- Must proactively and enthusiastically embrace role, tasks and be results oriented. Self-starter.
- Must be comfortable with fast-pace, change and must be highly flexible with passion for WFM, clients, excellence service.
Join our team. Visit our careers site at wellsfargo.com/careers and search by Requisition #3597077 to apply.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.