Company: Wells Fargo
Title: Call Center Planning Analyst
Location: Saint Louis, MO
With you when you’re looking for a rewarding career
You have the skills and the passion to make a difference. At Wells Fargo, we’re with you. Our supportive environment enables our team members to build relationships with each other, our customers, and our communities.
Call Center Planning Analyst 2
Saint Louis, MO
The BSG Call Center Planning Analyst 2 supports a broad range of responsibilities for the Business Services Group (BSG) to ensure client service needs are met. The Call Center Planning Analyst will be responsible for effective execution of the following:
- Facilitating Team Member system access.
- Ensuring accurate, organized documentation of policies and procedures.
- Scheduling small to large scale activities to support business needs.
- Effectively collaborates with LOB partners, vendors and multi-level staff, managers and leaders to ensure service level objectives are met.
- Actively participates with the “community of practice” working team for service, sharing best practices, emphasizing consistency and quality across Service groups.
- Builds strong relationships and gathers client feedback, continually improving and solidifying support services offered.
- Actively seeks opportunities to implement new RPM tools.
- Assists with large and small telephony related projects
- Implements centralized support for all BSG contact centers
- Identifies opportunities and manages initiatives to increase operational efficiency
- Monitor results of forecast in real time & post execution to determine projection success against goals & predicted performance.
- Update forecast inputs based on feedback from forecast leadership. Provides analysis on staffing trends and opportunities to meet and/or maintain staffing goals.
- Track performance to goals by intervals: day, month and year in comparison to previous year.
- Maintain up to date knowledge Call types& flow processes: Skills, VDNs and vectors to ensure forecast accuracy.
- Liaison with client groups to obtain planning information & share results of forecast.
- Develops base, seasonal, overtime &Temporary work schedules for all departments based on scheduling requirements.
- Support all staffing requirements generated for short, mid & long term planning.
- Supports development and implementation of business staffing/recruiting plans under direction.
- Forecast/Scheduling Manager Staffing.
- Maintains databases tracking headcount, FTE & related data.
- Monitors staffing in all business lines to the plan, communicating deviations to the site Business Line Leaders Forecast/Scheduling Manager.
- Utilizes effective processes to ensure all staff requirements are met. Plans and track all schedule exceptions (planned and unplanned).
- Approves and coordinates off-line activities, (Including meetings, special projects, training and outbound calling).
- Supports the maintenance of staffing headcounts, turnover/promotions, work shrinkage and occupancy.
- Plans and coordinates annual and ongoing vacation bid process and holiday planning.
- Participate in the identification of process improvements to ensure that direct labor requirements are met and call center service/productivity goals are achieved.
Performs complex data analysis to determine staffing targets, call volume trends and develop long-term strategies. Presents recommendations for long-range staffing and volume forecasting changes based on capacity modeling. Administers Call Center Workforce Management software. Performs updates to scheduling database through basic programming. Compiles and mines data from a variety of business sources. Facilitates project work, and may lead moderate scope projects or parts of an enterprise-wide project. May perform limited schedule changes or adjustments and negotiate off-phone activities and training schedules. Provides guidance to less experienced specialists and analysts through mentoring, training and skill-building program development. Considered the technical expert on the team and will coordinate system implementations for Workforce Planning software.
- 4+ years call center planning experience and 2+ years statistical modeling experience.
- Advanced knowledge of operations support area such as scheduling, staffing, planning, and administration.
-Strong analytical skills.
- Advanced knowledge and use of MS Office tools including Excel and Access.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to interact with team members and management at all levels.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, independent worker with experience in handling high volume, multi-task work load.
- Prior experience working in a call center, call center scheduling soft-ware and multi-site call routing environments.
- Ability to design spreadsheet/database programs.
- Familiarity with statistical analysis and measurements is required.
- Applicants will need to have a flexible schedule, Monday-Friday from 7:00am-6:00pm.
Join our team. Visit our careers site at wellsfargo.com/careers and search by Requisition #3570923 to apply.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
© 2012 Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. All rights reserved.