Posted On: 02-11-2019
Position Title: Call Center Scheduling Analyst Intermediate
Job Location: Corona (CA), Denver (CO), Duluth (GA), or Fulton (MD)
Apply Online: https://www.kaiserpermanentejobs.org/job/duluth/call-center-scheduling-analyst-intermediate-open-to-duluth-denver-fulton-and-corona/641/11304904
Job description: Call Center Scheduling Analyst Intermediate (Open to Corona (CA), Denver (CO), Duluth (GA), Fulton (MD))
Provides operational support and report writing services in a multi-platform environment for the call center. Functions as a member of the Operations Team for the call center. Analyzes contact center trends, including call volume, call patterns, staff productivity, attrition rates, and resource allocation. Conducts call pattern forecasting and schedule planning activities to help meet business unit objectives. Monitors and/or develops the application of scheduling systems, including policy and procedures, operating structure, and information flow. May recommend operational improvements.
- Develops hourly, daily, weekly and monthly historical reports from the automated call distribution and PC based contact management systems. Presents trend reports to management to assist in organizational development.
• Designs and utilizes survey/reports to monitor and assess service center performance.
• Develops and maintains user profiles/I.D.s. for the customer service representatives in the ACD and Contact Management systems (for skill based routing and scheduling purposes).
• Administrator of the Workforce Management System to forecast and produce schedules and show adherence for Customer Service Representatives for the Call Center.
• Provides training to Customer Service Reps./Management on software and statistical data.
• Works with outside telecommunications companies/vendors to assist Senior Data Analyst with Adds/Moves Changes as needed.
• Identifies changes in operations, budgets, quality of services or practices. Defines problems/issues; proposes and discusses solutions with appropriate parties. Determines need for automated data analysis and/or research project to assess current systems/procedures and develops new tools for data collection.
- Minimum three (3) years of call center/Health Plan experience.
- Associate’s degree in related field, OR two (2) years of experience in a directly related field.
• High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Has substantial understanding of the job, and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
• Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in a multi-site contact center or scheduling role highly preferred.
• Excellent communication skills, strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and perform multiple tasks with attention to detail.
• Knowledge of queuing theories and workforce forecasting and scheduling (Aspect, eWFM, Verint/Blue Pumpkin), computer telephony integration (CTI), interactive voice response (IVR) units, and automatic call distribution (ACD) preferred.
• Experience using mainframe or personal computers and Microsoft Office applications.
• Highly collaborative individual with ability to influence others and build strong professional relationships.
• Ability to perform other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by their Manager.
***Available to work from other locations: Corona CA, Denver CO, Fulton MD, and Duluth GA