Posted On: 8-8-2014
Position Title: Call Center Team Lead
Job Location: Nashville, TN
Apply to: Maggie Klenke – email@example.com
Position Summary: The Call Center Team Lead coordinates activities of the call center creating an environment of continuous improvement by developing and inspiring the team to provide compassionate, timely service to patients with the ultimate goal of obtaining payment on the accounts. Reports to Call Center Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide daily direction and communication to call center associates so calls are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
- Communicate clear expectations and goals for employee performance and responsibilities
- Assist manager with daily operation of call center to include the development, analysis and implementation of staffing, training, scheduling, and reward/recognition programs.
- Handle escalated calls, complaints, questions, and queries as necessary.
- Perform quality monitoring, evaluation and call coaching at team and individual level providing actionable data to improve performance.
- Provide performance feedback on a regular basis to each team member. Write and administer performance development plans for skill improvement and assist with writing performance reviews.
- Be available for employees that experience work and/or personal problems providing appropriate coaching, direction and resolution.
- Ensure employees have needed training and other resources to perform their jobs.
- Create and maintain high quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
- Work as a member/leader of special or on-going projects that are important to area/process improvement.
- Subject matter expert on HIPAA and other regulatory compliance requirements, along with the Company policies and procedures.
- Establish work procedures and processes that support the company and departmental standards, procedures, and strategic directives.
- Use appropriate judgment in upward communication regarding department or employee concerns.
- Monitor queue and track inbound calls. Keep agents aware of inbound calls, calls waiting, abandonment rate, etc.
- Responsible for other duties as assigned
- Strong understanding of patient needs and requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills with capacity to project warmth and empathy
- Natural flair for coaching, motivating, and interacting with people
- Effective listening and organizational skills
- Ability to solve practical problems encountered when working with team
- Ability to use multiple computer applications and The Company IT systems
- Ability to provide and support a vision and direction
- Ability to operate well in a call center team environment
- Willingness and flexibility to work extended hours
- High School Diploma or higher
- One year (or more) of inbound/outbound contacts in a call center environment or other similar role
- Flexible schedule to work all hours of operation
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal are required
[Insert AAP/EEO statement here, if applicable.] Example: The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.