Posted On: 04-05-2021
Position Title: Capacity Planning Analyst
Job Location: Orlando, FL
Apply Online: https://careers.wyndhamdestinations.com/jobs/capacity-planning-analyst-orlando-florida-united-states
Capacity Planning Analyst
The Capacity Planning Analyst is responsible for developing accurate hiring forecasts (long, mid & short) for multiple client channels, and maintaining staffing models to ensure the center is efficiently staffed for the Wyndham Destinations Contact Centers.
- Creation, maintenance and distribution of long term forecasts. In addition, responsible for developing and maintaining staffing capacity requirements to support all service platforms.
- Responsible for developing accurate mid-range forecasts to allow for accurate planning of associate development, coaching and training needs. Works closely with operations managers to assess the impact of projects on the forecast and the ability to deliver on associate initiatives.
- Responsible for working with Leadership and Finance during the fiscal planning process to ensure that planned FTE headcount support the Associate and Client Experience goals.
- Conducts weekly/monthly meetings focused on reviewing forecasts, capacity planning & staffing strategies, shrinkage review, service level/AHT results, etc. throughout all levels of leadership.
- Establishes a statistical baseline for call volume forecasts for each business unit. Provides clear communication of the forecasted workload, changes, assumptions, inputs, etc., to the leadership teams. Identifies and researches organization wide service level risks for problem resolution and management notification.
- Coordinates with operations leadership, recruiting, and training to create and maintain new hire training calendar that aligns with staffing requirements to meet the business need.
- Conducts analysis on historical data to determine call volume shifts/trends that impact staffing/capacity levels on a mid and long-term basis
- Regularly partner with other teams to ensure that data coming from multiple sources is validated in order to ensure model accuracy.
- Effectively communicate Workforce and Call Center operation trends at team and individual levels to Manager and Director
- Responsible for updating statistical info into WFM modeling software. Responsible for assisting WFM Director/Manager in training and supporting new WFM team members. This includes training of the WFM platform, policy and procedures and all additional related system
- High School or equivalent experience; Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Two (2) years of workforce management experience in a contact center environment, preferably in forecasting staffing models
- PC literate, including advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) product knowledge; Experience working with software dedicated to forecasting
- Good judgment, reasoning, process improvement and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and follow-through abilities with particular attention to detail
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and function in high volume area and effectively handle deadlines
- Ability to work in both a team environment and individually
- Demonstrates ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management and non-management team members
- Self-motivated and able to work with limited direction
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must have the ability to potentially work nights and weekend or flex schedule with changing business needs
Please use the link to apply: https://careers.wyndhamdestinations.com/jobs/capacity-planning-analyst-orlando-florida-united-states