Position Title: Capacity Planning Analyst
Job Location: Rockledge, Fl
Contact Information: Coleen.email@example.com
ant to escape to sand and surf and avoid the upcoming Winter season? Why not consider a permanent escape to Florida? What if we told you that Florida has no income tax and there is an area that has a comparable cost of living* to:
West Des Moines, Iowa (6% difference)
Omaha, Nebraska (1% difference)
Cincinnati, Ohio (7% difference)
Indianapolis, Indiana (1% difference)
You don’t have to wait to retire to live in a paradise. Fifty miles to the East of Orlando is a county with 72 miles of pristine Atlantic coastline called Brevard County. See for yourself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia-y4vBUduE
We are currently looking to fill a full time Capacity Planning Analyst to support our Health First Health Plans call center.
This position pursues operational excellence by ensuring strategic goals are met through effective forecast planning, efficient resource management, and effective communication in alignment with strategic goals. This position requires the ability to work effectively with multiple complex systems and be a key partner to area business leaders towards driving meaningful operational service models. The associate in this position will be expected to act as a lead on special projects focused on operational excellence.
- Creates accurate and timely variable forecasts in a high volume contact center with the focus on improving the customer experience and maximizing operational effectiveness
- Validates confidence of established influences/drivers (factors determining forecasts) and leverage advanced statistical methodologies (correlation, regression, etc.)
- Creates Long Term and short term and intraday planning providing leadership with risk mitigation plans
- Manages multiple, short-duration projects across diverse business functions, such as budgeting and financial planning and analysis, service management, performance measurement, data access and reporting, and organization development
- Works closely with key stakeholders, discover, analyze, validate and communicate requirements for high-priority operational excellence initiatives; execute and measure results.
- Optimizes business processes, introduce innovative ideas, and foster operational excellence across the service organization
- Supports customer service delivery and other units in assisting and proving guidance on performance impact analysis and operational planning
- Aggregates forecast information into comprehensive presentation for senior leadership in the areas of headcount, budget, and capacity.
- Draws meaningful interpretation of data through the use of historical trends, current events, industry experience, and logic allowing meaningful dialogue and decision making
- Maintain and document WFM Standard Operating Procedures
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit our website at myHFcareer.org and reference job #027083.