Posted On: 02-08-2019
Position Title: Capacity Planning Specialist
Job Location: Nashville, TN
Apply Online: https://missionside.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=57
Company Name: MissionSide
MISSIONSIDE NEEDS TALENT LIKE YOURS.
You have the unique opportunity to join Missionside’s Nashville team of energetic, passionate individuals as we support the 2020 U.S. Census Program. The Workforce Optimization Site Supervisor supports our mission by managing our talented Workforce Optimization Team, monitoring real-time performance of our Call Center Representatives, and managing the off-phone time for our operational site.
Who are You?
You’re an analytical and collaborative person who values excellent customer/government communication and takes absolute pride in everything you do. You’re an ideal candidate if:
- You’re able to build relationships with your team & other on-site managers.
- You’re excellent at providing timely, effective feedback.
- You’re able to interpret data to accurately predict future outcomes.
- You’ve been described as “analytical,” and a “problem-solver.”
- You’ve never met a business problem an Excel spreadsheet couldn’t solve.
And your experience includes:
- You’ve had 3 years of experience and knowledge in call center workforce management/optimization.
- You’ve worked with Workforce Management/Workforce Optimization software (i.e. Aspect eWFM, Genesys, IEX, Verint). This experience is preferred, but not required.
- You’ve graduated from high school or have obtained your GED.
- You’ve managed a real-time command center team in a call center environment. This experience is preferred, but not required.
To apply, please visit: https://missionside.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=57