Posted On: 02-08-2019
Position Title: Capacity Planning Specialist
Job Location: United States
Apply Online: https://missionside.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=59
Company Name: MissionSide
MISSIONSIDE NEEDS TALENT LIKE YOURS.
You have the unique opportunity to join MissionSide’s team of energetic, passionate individuals as we support the 2020 U.S. Census Program. The Workforce Optimization Capacity Planning Specialist supports our mission by assisting in call center operational and financial analysis, ensuring that the program contact centers forecasting and financials are aligned, and determining the causes of variances.
Who are You?
You’re an analytical and mathematical person who values excellent customer/government communication and takes absolute pride in everything you do. You’re an ideal candidate if:
- You’re able to communicate effectively in-person, in writing, and remotely across several time zones.
- You’re excellent at planning and forecasting.
- You’re able to interpret data to accurately predict future outcomes.
- You’ve been described as “analytical,” and a “problem-solver.”
- You’ve never met a business problem an Excel spreadsheet couldn’t solve.
And your experience includes:
- You’ve had a minimum of 8 years of analysis experience including capacity planning, contact center financial management, and forecasting.
- You’ve attained a proficiency in Excel, including the use of pivot tables, charts, graphs, VLOOKUP formulas and macros.
- You’ve acquired knowledge of Calabrio, Aspect, IEX, or similar software.
- You’ve graduated from high school or have obtained your GED.
- You’ve previously supervised and mentored others in WFO tasks.
To apply, please visit: https://missionside.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=59