Posted On: 3-19-2015
Position Title: Command Center Analyst
Job Location: Aurora, CO
Apply At: https://careers.staples.com/jobs/customer-service-contact-centers/command-center-analyst-aurora-14383152/
|Job Title:||Command Center Analyst||Job Grade:||32|
Command Center Manager
|Department:||Workforce Management||Business Unit:||CANDL|
|PURPOSE OF JOB|
|Manage the intraday operation of the NAD and Third Party Customer Service Contact Centers coordinating all activities to meet service level objectives throughout all hours of operation. Generate, review and analyze Business Unit reports. Actively communicate service delivery issues to other WFM team members, executive management and the Business Units. Coordinate and implement disaster recovery procedures as appropriate.|
|PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES|
• Initiates and implements appropriate actions to ensure service objectives are met based on current volume, AHT and Staffing trends.
KPIs– Key Performance Indicators (i.e. how is success defined in this role?)
|KNOWLEDGE / SKILL REQUIREMENTS|
• Two years’ experience in a contact center
• One year experience in Workforce Management, preferably in real time management.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Strong organizational skills to meet deadlines in an environment of constantly changing priorities.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with enthusiasm and pride in workmanship.
• Excellent organizational / analytical skills and proven problem solving ability.
• Proven verbal and written communication skills required.
• Ability to convey information in group settings across level simply and logically adapting content and level of detail to meet the needs of the audience.Other Skills (e.g. specialized training, language proficiency, functional expertise etc.)
• Advanced level experience with Aspect eWFM, Aspect RTA and Avaya CMS preferred.
• Proven understanding of Workforce Management processes/theory and organization.
• Strong knowledge of Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Word, Access
Preferred Requirements:• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Knowledge of Kronos and Micro Strategy preferred.
|PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORKING CONDITIONS|
|Last Updated By:||Date:|