Posted On: 5-5-2022
Position Title: Consumer Lending Collections and Servicing Workforce Management Intraday Manager
Job Location: West Des Moines, IA, Charlotte, NC, Chandler, AZ
Apply Online: Consumer Lending Collections and Servicing Workforce Management Intraday Manager (myworkdaysite.com)
Wells Fargo’s Consumer Lending businesses empower millions of customers to achieve their dreams every day. Whether it’s buying a home, purchasing a car, funding a significant purchase, or making important daily credit card purchases, Consumer Lending provides important credit products and services that help our customers succeed. The group includes Home Lending; Auto; Cards, Retail and Merchant Services; Personal Lending; Consumer Lending Control; and Consumer Lending Shared Services.
The Consumer Lending team partners with other businesses across Wells Fargo to create and deliver transformational experiences that help customers gain access to credit. The vision for the Consumer Lending business is to leverage technology and data to make it simple for customers to easily access credit when and where they need it. Consumer Lending serves customers across the country through our distribution network of more than 5,300 retail banking branches and Home Lending offices, as well as online and digital channels.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Business Execution Associate Manager for the Consumer Collections and Servicing Workforce Optimization team. This Manager would lead the Workforce Management Intraday Team ensuring that daily production goals are met and the day runs smoothly for the business.
Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com.
In this role, you will:
- Supervise a team in transactional tasks and processes to ensure timely completion, quality, and compliance for the Workforce Management Intraday Team
- Ensure successful planning, integration, impasse resolution, and measurement of operations that are routine and arise within the operations of the work group
- Identify Business Execution opportunities and provide guidance on strategies, operations, and financial management for the purpose of process improvement
- Mitigate risk development within the operations of work groups and functional areas
- Make day to day supervisory decisions and, under the direction of management, resolve issues for procedure administration and adherence, systems or change initiatives, business continuity planning, reporting and research, project funding, quality management, communications, financial control, and internal processing of colleagues
- Leverage interpretation of policies, procedures, or compliance requirements for the business group
- Collaborate and consult with immediate Business Execution colleagues and management while recommending strategies to implement changes and improvements
- Interact directly with external parties to influence, optimize, and negotiate on business operations related to Strategy and Execution
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for smooth functioning of business operations
- Mentor and guide talent development of direct reports and assist in hiring talent
Required Qualifications, US:
- 2+ years of Business Operations, Implementation, or Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 1+ years leadership experience
- Workforce Management Expertise including in Verint WFM or Aspect WFM
- Experience navigating cross-team responsibilities or processes to coordinate work, inform decisions and solve complex problems including an understanding of blended outbound and inbound contact centers
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives using independent judgment and creative problem-solving techniques utilizing advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, SQL, Project and PowerPoint)
- Experience initiating change activities by creating new directions or processes to enhance team productivity
- Highly effective communication skills utilizing appropriate use of information and facts; representing the function/organization and establishing credibility and trust through use of Microsoft Teams or other collaborative tools
- Understanding and knowledge of the strategic direction of the organization and experience assessing current state environment, areas of potential value or risk and other insights that influence strategy creation for moderately complex initiatives
- Experience managing project plans and medium-risks; identifying resource needs, managing allocated resources and related issues to deliver medium to large-scale projects according to projects requirements and business policies
- Experience setting performance objectives, measuring outcomes and providing positive and constructive feedback
- Ability to travel 5% of the time.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.