Posted On: 8-23-2021
Position Title: Contact Center Optimization – Performance Advisor
Job Location: Fully Remote
Company Name: CVS Health
Hiring Manager: Brian C. Lee (Brian.Lee2@CVSHealth.com)
Position Summary :
This Advisor will have up to two Senior Consultant positions reporting to them & will perform KPI financial analysis and system administration for multiple areas of the Coram Contact Center business units. As part of the everyday activities, the Advisor will review performance data with Business Unit leadership and recommend action plans to maximize center financial performance. This Advisor will aggregate multiple performance datapoints and integrate it into the business unit’s overall financial performance measurements. Additionally, they will be responsible for developing high level reporting suites, databases, etc., that will maintain the performance data which must be easily be dissimilated by various levels of senior leadership. The Advisor is also responsible for the ongoing examination of industry best in-class practices & presenting findings to Business Unit Leadership for implementation. This Advisor will also play a key strategic role in helping to inform and influence key blue chip initiatives throughout the Enterprise Workforce Management team based upon insights that are designed to generate ~$12.5M – $16M in Revenue Capture, and $500k in cost savings annually.
Required Qualifications :
- At least 6+ years of experience in Workforce Management – At least 7+ years of experience working with KPI Analysis & Presentation
- At least 6 + years of experience working with Contact Center Industry Standard WFM Software (Verint, IEX, etc.)
- At least 5+ years of experience working with ACD systems – At least 7+ years of experience utilizing MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- At least 6+ years of experience with financial analysis and reporting.
- Demonstrates a high level of analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in project management and/or team member of key financial system implementations or enhancements
- Good Time Management Skills to maximize efficiency
Preferred Qualifications :
- 8-10 years of experience in Call Center WFM
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required + required years of experience
Business Overview :
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and
encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.