Posted On: 10-13-2016
Position Title: Contact Center Scheduling and Forecasting Analyst
Job Location: Raleigh, Greensboro, and Wilson, NC
Company Name: BB&T
Contact Information:https://www.bbt.com/careers/default.page – use Requisition Number: 47704BR in Search to submit application.
|Primarily responsible for forecasting workloads for multiple contact types and lines of business, forecasting resources required to process workloads and meet Contact Center service goals, and developing and maintaining reporting and analysis as required to manage these processes.|
|Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Forecast the hourly/daily/weekly/monthly call volume to meet established Contact Center goals (e.g. service level, average speed of answer, average handle time).
2. Administer the workforce management system.
3. Produce schedules for 500+ multi-site Contact Center associates.
4. Maintain, improve, and run staffing scenarios to recommend staffing and scheduling for special promotions, hotlines, training, hiring and mergers.
5. Develop and utilize other analytical methods to coordinate with the workforce management system to improve accuracy of the forecast.
6. Monitor workforce management intra-day performance reports. Recommend and implement schedule changes as needed.
7. In conjunction with management, approve time off of the phone (e.g. vacations, meetings, training).
8. Serve as liaison with workforce management software vendor.
9. Produce reports from the workforce management system as requested by management.
10. Lead weekly planning meetings with Contact Center management and provide recommendations on changes to forecasts/schedules to meet Contact Center service goals.
11. Provide trend analysis and research for Contact Center statistics (e.g. call volume, average handle time, average speed of answer).
12. Establish and maintain communication channels regarding events that impact call volumes.
13. Reviews forecasts on an intraday, weekly, monthly and annual basis for contact centers, and compare actual results to forecasts, identifying opportunities for improvement and implement solutions.
14. Document work function processes and procedures on an annual basis.
Required Skills and Competencies:
1. Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field, or equivalent education and related training
2. Five years of contact center scheduling/forecasting experience
3. Experience with WFM Software (e.g. Aspect, IEX, Genesys)
4. Excellent analytical, communication and organizational skills
5. Demonstrated computer and software skills6. Ability to travel, occasionally overnight
BB&T is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants regardless of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.