Posted On: 8-31-2021
Position Title: Contact Center Workforce Analyst (Contract)
Job Location: Remote
Apply Online: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=be078169-a214-4ce4-bb55-80d344fe2d89&ccId=19000101_000001&lang=en_US
Flinn Scientific, the industry leader in enabling science teachers to educate young minds in both the US and Canada, is seeking a Workforce Analyst for a 6-month contract with possibility of extension. We are looking for a candidate who is skilled at analyzing inbound interaction volume for a multi-channel contact center environment and deriving long and short-term actions to address.
Big Picture View
The contract Workforce Management Analyst is responsible for day-to-day efforts related to workforce planning and resource utilization in a multi-channel environment (phone, chat and email, back office). Responsibilities include but are not limited to real-time operational analysis, identifying trends and patterns by leveraging various reporting tools, Genesys, and Click Desk and providing guidance to operational leaders with the goal of optimizing resources to achieve business objectives.
- Directs the real-time placement of staff and prioritizes work throughout the day to account for variations from forecasted and unexpected staffing situations.
- Creates sound recommendations based on call delivery analysis and staffing levels to maintain service objectives.
- Creates schedules that optimize the application of team members against inbound/outbound interaction volume.
- Responsible for daily, weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc reporting for leadership and key stakeholders. This may include a variety of KPI’s, including daily agent statistics and skill group/call type statistics; analyzing data to identify trends, issues, and opportunities, and uncovering levers impacting these issues.
What You Bring to the Team
- Experience creating and managing staffing models and staff schedules for multi-channel contact center organizations.
- Familiarity with standard contact center workforce management tools, experience with Genesys a plus
- Advanced Excel skills
What You Are Good at and What Is Important To You
- Analytical – You have a strong analytical background and are skilled at synthesizing large amounts of data and analysis.
- Deadline Oriented – able to work effectively under narrow time limitations to produce accurate results.
- You are goal oriented, results-focused and a high achiever with an optimistic, “can-do” attitude.
- You display effective time management and organizational skills and utilize available resources
What You Need to be Successful
- 3+ years of demand forecasting, capacity planning, and scheduling experience
- Experience developing and generating call center workforce plans, analysis, and schedules to maximize efficiency.
- Experience with contact center scheduling and workforce management solutions – Genesys experience ideal
- Strong decision making, complex problem solving, and excellent communication skills.
- Proven ability to build relationships quickly.
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines.
- Accustomed to making sound and timely decisions based on diverse data.
- Advanced skills using the Microsoft Office Suite.
Culture is Important to Us and Should Be to You
The Flinn Scientific Mission, Philosophy and Values commit each one of us to build strong relationships with our customers and teammates. These relationships are built upon a foundation of open communication, honesty, trust, and respect. We define the behaviors we will use to work with one another to achieve continuous improvement and growth in our roles, as well as in our relationships. We believe that by embracing and practicing our core values, the culture created will push us forward in our ability to achieve both personal and company goals and make everyone’s experience at Flinn enjoyable.
Flinn Scientific, Inc. is an EEO and ADA employer.