Posted On: 8-31-2021
Position Title: Contact Center Workforce Analyst (Contract)
Job Location: Batavia, IL or Remote
Apply Online: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=be078169-a214-4ce4-bb55-80d344fe2d89&ccId=19000101_000001&lang=en_US
Flinn Scientific, the industry leader in enabling science teachers to educate young minds in both the US and Canada, is seeking a Workforce Optimization Manager for a 6 month contract with possibility of extension. We are looking for a candidate who is skilled at setting up a Workforce Management module from scratch (already installed, but not configured), analyzing inbound interaction volume for a multi-channel contact center environment and deriving tangible, long and short-term actions to address.
This is not a role where you’ll be running and reacting to pre-existing reports: this role will build the foundation to enable us to reach that state.
Big Picture View
This role will have three critical goals:
- The first area of focus for this role is to rapidly set up the Workforce Management module inside our Genesys platform so that it can be used to generate multi-channel (phone, chat and email, back office) forecasts, schedules, and intra-day plans.
- Following the set-up of the platform, this role will provide initial staffing and optimization recommendations based on the cross-channel volume analysis to deliver the desired levels of service in each channel.
- From there, they will shift to day-to-day to real-time operational analysis, identifying trends and patterns by leveraging various reporting tools, Genesys, and Click Desk and providing guidance to our Customer Service front-line leadership in order to optimizing resources to achieve business objectives.
During this process, this role will coach our customer service leadership on how to maintain the reporting and practice of workforce optimization on an ongoing basis, in addition to providing tangible, actionable recommendations to optimize our operation to meet service expectations.
- Develop the plan to configure our already installed Workforce Management module inside of Genesys Cloud
- Interface with Customer Service leadership – communicate your plan, progress in executing, and blockers
- Directs the real-time placement of staff and prioritizes work throughout the day to account for variations from forecasted and unexpected staffing situations.
- Creates sound recommendations based on call delivery analysis and staffing levels to maintain service objectives.
- Creates schedules that optimize the application of team members against inbound interaction volume
- Responsible for daily, weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc reporting for leadership and key stakeholders. This may include a variety of KPI’s, including daily agent statistics and skill group/call type statistics; analyzing data to identify trends, issues, and opportunities, and uncovering levers impacting these issues.
What You Bring to the Team
- Experience configuring a workforce management module from the ground up
- Ability to teach and coach others about workforce management and the processes you create
- Experience creating and managing staffing models and staff schedules for multi-channel contact center organizations
- Familiarity with standard contact center workforce management tools, experience with Genesys a plus
- Advanced Excel skills
What You Are Good At and What Is Important To You
- Analytical: you have a strong analytical background and are skilled at synthesizing large amounts of data and analysis
- Strong Communication: you can take mountains of data and effectively communicate 1.) what it means and 2.) why it matters to a variety of audiences, from our C-suite to front-line team members
- Deadline-oriented: able to work effectively under narrow time limitations to produce accurate results with the appropriate sense of urgency
- Driven: you can develop and drive your own action plans independently, and communicate potential risks and blockers quick to ensure that timelines are met
- You are goal oriented, results-focused and a high achiever with an optimistic, “can-do” attitude
- You display effective time management and organizational skills and utilize available resources
What You Need to be Successful
- 5+ years of demand forecasting, capacity planning, and scheduling experience
- Experience configuring workforce management solutions from the ground up
- Experience developing and generating call center workforce plans, analysis, and schedules to maximize efficiency.
- Experience with contact center scheduling and workforce management solutions – Genesys experience ideal
- Strong decision making, complex problem solving, and excellent communication skills.
- Proven ability to build relationships quickly.
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines.
- Accustomed to making sound and timely decisions based on diverse data.
- Advanced skills using the Microsoft Office Suite.
Culture is Important to Us and Should Be to You
The Flinn Scientific Mission, Philosophy and Values commit each one of us to build strong relationships with our customers and teammates. These relationships are built upon a foundation of open communication, honesty, trust and respect. We define the behaviors we will use to work with one another to achieve continuous improvement and growth in our roles, as well as in our relationships. We believe that by embracing and practicing our core values, the culture created will push us forward in our ability to achieve both personal and company goals and make everyone’s experience at Flinn enjoyable.
Flinn Scientific, Inc. is an EEO and ADA employer.