Posted On: 01/03/2019
Position Title: Customer Care Workforce Management Analyst
Job Location: Knoxville, TN
Apply Online: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/RAD1002RADIO/JobBoard/05f190c1-9a24-4a65-9614-fe6d81b8738b/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=87f3ebe8-599a-4545-91ea-02198c11d1b7
Looking for a place where you can bring your dog to work every day? Where we provide solutions for pet owners and their pets? Then Radio Systems Corporation is the place for you! Radio Systems Corporation is seeking a Workforce Management Analyst to review and analyze Customer Care data proactively making recommendations regarding trends and performance of the business unit. In this role, you will primarily provide systems support for Contact Center Analytics tool and to real time scheduling and staffing as needed.
- Proficient at utilizing analytical tools to produce and modify reports to provide analytical comparisons of data
- Completes end of month reporting on business unit performance reporting in a detailed, timely and accurate manner
- Provide ad-hoc reports for contact center related data and analyze data making recommendations to management
- Analyze and provide insights on contact center level metrics, agent level metrics and category level metrics, identifying trends and alerting appropriate stakeholders
- Build, maintain, and train stakeholders on usage of reporting tools and dashboards to enable self-service for internal stakeholders
- Serve as contact center liaison to Analytics and Insights team and other departments such as IT and ERP
- Provides workforce management training assistance and introductory presentations, to all teammates to support high-quality customer contacts and improve processing accuracy and efficiency
- Monitor daily and interval service level performance to determine root cause and prepare recommendations for real time schedule changes that address gaps in service performance
- Document workflow processes to provide a common communication platform for the team and the center.
- Provide timely and proactive communication on system issues and status updates across all affected areas
- Maintain data integrity by identifying, researching, and resolving data quality issues to ensure accurate reporting from all data sources
- Work on all other projects as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with and proficient with a variety of analytical processes, tools, and approaches
- High School Diploma required
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills
- Solid understanding of relational database and data management best practices
- Related Associates degree preferred
- Ability to display working knowledge of SQL preferred
- Proficient time management skills
- Ability to effectively convey information oral and written form to technical and non-technical people
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to changing priorities
- Collaborative team player with good interpersonal skills
Working for Radio Systems definitely has its benefits! We offer a collaborative and creative team oriented work environment where we encourage you to take risks to learn and grow! We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401K match. In addition we offer a rich wellness program which includes an onsite health clinic, workout facility and of course, we encourage you to bring your dog to work, which is our whole reason for what we do!
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Bachelors or better.
High School or better.
2 years: Workforce Management
2-5 years: Data Analytics