Posted On: 02-24-2021
Position Title: Customer Service Representative II
Job Location: Towson, MD
Contact info: Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dedicated resource for answering customer inquiries regarding Chesapeake Employers workers’ compensation insurance policies, claims, products and services. Serve as Chesapeake Employers’ “front-line” to the customer and provide timely, accurate and courteous responses to their inquiries. Communicate directly with agents, policyholders, injured workers, attorneys, medical providers and other Chesapeake Employers employees.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Demonstrate expertise in all skillsets.
– Provides front line “first class” service to all internal and external customers.
– Answers customer concerns regarding information on rates, policies, and claim status to injured workers, attorneys, agents, and medical providers.
– May provide coaching for CCR I and II’s.
– May complete scorecards for CCR I and II’s.
– Perform additional duties as assigned.
SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
– AA degree or 2-4 years’ experience in an P/C insurance industry required.
– WCP or equivalent preferred.
– 1-year customer service experience in workers compensation insurance industry (underwriting, medical billing or claims) preferred.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
– Advanced PC skills required.
– Knowledge of MS Office Suite is required.
– Fluency in Spanish verbal and written communication preferred.
– Bias for Action
– Knowledge Sharing
– Deliver Results
– Sales and Service Excellence
– Personal Leadership
– Teamwork and Communication
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee may occasionally lift up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities are required, which include close vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Office Environment. The noise level is usually moderate.