Posted On: 11-21-13
Position Title: Customer Service Scheduling Manager
Job Location: Boone, IA
The Customer Service Scheduling Manager leads an inbound call center team of 200 representatives. This manager will be focused on maximizing efficiency and labor expense, while meeting requirements for appropriate agent utilization and clientele service level agreements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains confidentiality of CDS Global and its clients’ proprietary information.
- Utilize forecasting package to project current and future staffing and volume needs.
- Utilize workforce management tool (Aspect eWorkforce Management) for scheduling resources, analyzing call arrival patterns, shrinkage, etc.
- Creates, maintains and analyzes customized call center reports regarding revenue, staffing, volume, etc.
- Perform data queries, data mining, staffing and call center modeling.
- Monitors service levels and production levels to gain optimum revenue and minimize expenses for the call center.
- Plans daily departmental operations and directs activities of staff. Assists with establishing budgets, including revenue and expense projections and monitors budgets to meet departmental goals.
- Recommends changes to employee assignments, skill levels, call routing and reporting.
- Maintain database of employee time off, reviews and checks staffing needs and makes recommendations to management regarding staffing levels, time off approval, etc.
- Conducts long-range planning of staffing needs and analyzes previous statistics for long range projections.
- Recommends the timing for hiring and training to accomplish necessary service level goals and profitability goals.
- Manages a team of clerical workforce in the call center.
- Reviews and analyzes reports and statistics to identify needs and develop plans to enhance department productivity.
- Evaluates and recommends changes in methods and procedures within department.
- Conducts staff meetings to keep abreast of problems and to inform staff of procedural changes.
- May conduct and/or initiate appropriate corrective action(s) of employees under direction, in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Provides training to new hires when needed. Interacts in cooperative and professional manner with employees, clients and/or vendors in team-oriented environment.
- Organizes tasks and resources to complete work and meet deadlines according to established departmental procedures.
- Works extended hours when required or requested.
- Performs additional duties as required or requested.
- Follows all CDS Global ergonomic and safety policies.
- Proficient PC Skills – Exemplary knowledge of Excel and word processing.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated experience making decisions on wide variety of tasks frequently requiring discretion, judgment and initiative guided by general procedures or standards.
- Critical thinking, decision making and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated capability of analyzing and interpreting data to formulate plans for enhanced productivity.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to project future needs.
- Demonstrated capability of creating an environment of trust and understanding when dealing with all employees.
- Demonstrated capability of communicating, reinforcing and recognizing team performance toward attainment of departmental goals.
- Demonstrated experience dealing with multiple and/or conflicting demands in a successful manner.
- Capable of being an active participant in work planning, budgeting and project tracking.
- Complex math skills.
- Capable of remaining productive in changing environment.
- Strong time management skills; Demonstrated experience in handling multiple deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management or related field, or comparable work experience.
- Minimum three years in related field, preferred knowledge of Aspect eWorkforce Management software.
- Access to transportation requiring a valid driver’s license, proof of safe driving record, and active insurance.
Application deadline is November 26, 2013. Please apply online at: www.cds-global.com\careers
Post-offer, pre-employment exam required. Criminal background check will be conducted on qualified candidates
CDS Global 2005 Lakewood Drive Boone, Iowa 50036