Posted On: 2/12/2020
Position Title: Customer Service Workforce Manager
Job Location: Various – Duluth, GA – Corona, Cal – Denver, Co. – Fulton, Maryland
Contact: email@example.com – www.kp.org/careers
Customer Service Workforce Manager #849566
Responsible for oversight, coaching and development of Workforce Specialists and Coordinators in a multi site contact center. Ensure that communication between control desk and regional sites is consistent by always following the salesforce admin recommendations. Follow-up with regional site management on recurring performance or adherence concerns affecting goals. The Workforce/Intraday Manager may back-up the Forecasting/Scheduling Manager except in performing the forecasting / statistical models.
- Review hourly service level report to review multi site/multi skill performance of contact centers. Monitor and analyze calling patterns, intra- and inter-day activity and make adjustments as needed to ensure optimal productivity and efficiency. Determine need for new IVR message recordings as needed. Provide recommendations for overtime, reduction of staff and adjustments of schedules and breaks.
- Review intra-day performance, absences, trainings and meetings in preparation for daily morning call between all regions to discuss same day goals and events. Provide senior leadership information and analysis regarding workload, traffic distribution and service performance. Oversees escalation plan when service levels are negatively impacted in collaboration with senior workforce manager.
- Document incidents impacting service level as well as all training and meetings completed for prior month and send event log to Senior Workforce Manager monthly.
- Ensure adequate staffing of control desk 24 x 7.
- Responsible for being second tier escalation of technology issues if systems impacting workforce management are not functional.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience managing a team in a multi site workforce management contact center role.
- Bachelor’s degree OR four (4) years of experience in a contact center or directly related field.
- High School diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Must have excellent communication skills, strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and perform multiple tasks with attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of management.
- Strong problem-solving skills that enable quick identification and efficient resolution of issues.
- Knowledge of queuing theories and workforce forecasting and scheduling (eg; eWFM, Verint/Blue Pumpkin), computer telephony integration (CTI), interactive voice response (IVR) units, and automatic call distribution (ACD).
- Experience using mainframe or personal computers and Microsoft Office applications.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by their Manager.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- Three (3) additional years of experience in a multi site workforce management contact center role for a total of eight (8) years preferred