Posted On: 12-8-2014
Position Title: Data Analyst II
Job Location: Tyler, TX (1820 SSW Loop 323)
Apply: Suddenlink.com/careers – job id 8672
Job Purpose: Promotes the efficiency and productivity of various call center departments by developing and using data tracking systems; supporting and enhancing existing systems; compiling, analyzing and reporting individual, team and departmental performance data against corporate and local standards.
• Must learn a working knowledge of site and call center operations.
• Track and trend call center attendance.
• Research and approve/deny all ICOMS batches timely based on the call center batch approval process.
• Work with sites/call centers to correct errors and to inform them of correct procedures.
• Perform backup for Commission process.
• Record all requests and questions.
• Respond to telephone and email requests and questions from Call Center leadership on data compiled.
• Identify areas of improvement, such as communications, with sites and call centers, etc.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Computer literate with
Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Intermediate Knowledge of ICOMS
Intermediate Knowledge of TicToc
Intermediate Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
Intermediate Knowledge of Microsoft Word
Intermediate Knowledge of Xactly
• Experience in telecommunications industry preferred, but not required.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Ability to operate office equipment: phone, fax, PC, adding machine, and copy machine.
• Ability to orally communicate and comprehend spoken, detailed or important information and instruction.
• Must have good organizational skills
• Must exercise good customer service skills
• Ability to determine priorities
• Requires strong attention to details.
• Independent reasoning skills.
• Ability to be self-motivated, professional and work independently
• Ability to be a team player and lead by example