Posted On: 5-21-2021
Position Title: Data Analyst – Workforce Planning & Analytics
Job Location: Remote
Apply Online: https://alsacstjude.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/careersalsacstjude/job/Crosstown—Memphis/Data-Analyst—Workforce-Planning—Analytics_R0004915?sc_icid=alsac-jobs-hero-btn-jobs
Responsible for compiling, summarizing, analyzing and reporting information for developing and modifying Enterprise Contact Center applications and executing ad hoc requests under moderate supervision. Develops and maintains current daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports in support of Strategy and Operations. Query internal and external databases to extract, manipulate and format data to build reports with a focus on maintaining data integrity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or a related field and 3-5 years of combined technical, analytical, and systems experience required
- Requires knowledge of business intelligence/data warehousing trends and technology
- Requires experience with Business Objects
- 2 plus years SQL knowledge
- Experience or solid understanding of dimensional data modeling is a plus
- Experience with relational databases and similar software in six sigma green belt or higher certification desired
- Must possess good communication and collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively with groups and to conduct meetings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proven leadership and analytical skills
- Must be well organized, systematic in work processes and follow-up skills
- Requires use of personal computer
- Knowledge of Workday and Salesforce applications
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work remotely, as needed
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Experience in Call Center Data Analytics and Workforce Management a plus
ALSAC is an equal employment opportunity employer.
ALSAC does not discriminate against any individual with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected status.