Posted On: 10-10-2018
Position Title: Director, Global Leader Workforce Management Center of Expertise
Apply Online: http://jobs.conduent.com/job/united-states/director-global-leader-workforce-management-center-of-expertise/13016/9551741?utm_source=email&utm_medium=social_post&utm_campaign=Conduent_social
Contact: Kim Felice Kimberly.firstname.lastname@example.org
The WFM Center of Expertise support and challenge the global WFM organization to continuously improve their skills, insights, performance and way of working, conform high industry standards, to achieve effective and high-quality workforce management. Within the WFM COE there are 5 focus areas: quality management & audits, process improvement, training & development, sales support, project management and analytics.
- WFM Quality Management & Audits designs and deploys the Conduent WFM standard-way-of-working, processes, procedures and policies. Second main task is to perform internal WFM COPC audits.
- WFM Improvement manages and support improvement projects, interventions and change management.
- WFM Training & Development supports a successful global WFM organization by development and deployment of WFM trainings. The curriculum contains learning paths to develop new employees to senior employees and prepare them for the next steps within their WFM career and to assure them to be able to be successful in their position. Also the continuously verification of skills and knowledge is part of scope of this team.
- The WFM Project Management Office is the project management organization within the global WFM organization and provides strong, best practice, project management approaches that shorten implementation time to minimal duration and assure effective and efficient use of resources and alignment between all key players and stakeholders for a successful qualitative implementation or project completion.
- WFM Enterprise Analytics is the team responsible for data analysis and functional design of advanced (Excel)-tooling.
The function leads a team of WFM Experts, Managers, and/or Sr. Managers across multiple functional segments (e.g. quality, improvement, training, sales analytics, project management) to ensure critical business needs are met. Advises Delivery Leaders on items related to operational health and provides tactical recommendations. Develops best practice strategies for industry segments or WFM disciplines so that they can be leveraged by all applicable business engagements. Handles operational issue escalations by mitigating impact, driving the return of stable operations, and ensuring corrective actions are in place to avoid repeat occurrences. Communicates with external clients as needed to represent WFM and explain methodologies, opportunities, and performance trends.
The Director, global leader Workforce Management Center of Expertise, reports to the Global Head of Workforce Management, and functions as top-level WFM expert.
The function requires:
- Broad and comprehensive understanding of different WFM systems, -theories and -practices.
- Applies broad industry and commercial awareness to drive financial and operational performance in own and related areas.
- Impacts business results of own area in the short and long-term, with potential impact on the company. Guided by business area strategy.
- Leads through subordinate managers.
- Executes business plans and may contribute to the development of area strategy.
- Negotiates and influences the opinions of others within the business unit and in external organizations; exercises sensitivity to the audience.
- Preferred- Master Degree: Business Information Management, Economics, Logistics, Communication or Mathematics.
- Language proficiency: Business English
- Other expertise: MS office Excel and strong understanding of contact center.
- Leadership skills, coaching skills and experience, project, time and change management skills.