Posted On: 02-22-2019
Position Title: Director of Reporting, Contact Center Solutions
Job Location: This is a virtual position.
Apply Online: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1203101&d=External#/
Requisition Number: NOAM-18085
The Director, Reporting is responsible for facilitating and driving the strategic direction of the reporting infrastructure for contact center management. This leader will be proactive, detail oriented, demonstrate strong ownership for driving outcomes, and collaborate with Key Operations leadership and CCS leaders across BCD.
This position is ultimately responsible for the delivery of actionable insights via design and development of reporting data extracted from the contact center technology suite of tools, along with other databases, and creating aggregated, visual results. This individual manages requirements gathering, report design, and problem resolution and is responsible for satisfying customer expectations by ensuring the data quality of reports. The Director will build and manage cross-departmental relationships in support of ongoing data needs and quality, drive and manage automation enhancements, and ensure the technical platforms used are current and working optimally. Requirements include providing recommendations for product and/or process improvement, training, and documentation of both process and issues, and collaboration with appropriate technical, operational, and vendor personnel to attain desired results.
- Executes or directs the completion of personnel recruiting, hiring, training, development, motivation and separation.
- Exercises hiring and firing authority
- Conducts performance reviews for direct reports and ensures performance review delivery for downline employees
- Ensures proper human resource and company process and policies are followed
- Performance management of direct and downline employees in support of accomplishing the strategic objectives of the organization including clarifying expectations, setting objectives, identifying goals, providing feedback, and reviewing results.
- Gathering, creation, management and maintenance of requirements specifications
- Requirements change control and version management, monitoring and reviewing
- Manage assessments to analyze and substantiate requirements with business units, IT and external partners
- Participate in vendor assessments, providing feedback and recommendations.
- Manage product development on enhancements for existing products and tools
- Assess that critical business needs are being met with the product development plan
- Demonstrated ability to think/act strategically and influence key leaders and business partners
- 7+ years people management/supervisory experience
- 7+ years of experience in data reporting, analytical work, or other similar field
- Thorough knowledge of database management and data manipulation.
- Demonstrated ability to produce high quality work with reporting tools and data delivery
- Excellent grasp of Contact Center Terms, metrics, and supporting calculations
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Ability to build and maintain strong strategic relationships with key leaders
- Excellent oral and business writing communication skills
- Manage and coordinate multiple initiatives simultaneously that often represent competing priorities
- Capability of identifying customer needs — Listening to information, asking probing questions, applying knowledge, associating solutions
- Execution focus and a results orientation, able to translate strategy into specific goals, tactics, action plans and deliverables
- Strong analytical, logic and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of SQL and relational database (preferred)
- Tableau or other visual delivery platform knowledge (preferred)
- Travel Industry knowledge desired (preferred)
- Professional data certification (preferred)